six.

here go y'all lil funky ass chapter y'all been begging me for.😒

_____

"Z-Bear?" Nalani said bringing Zac from his thoughts.

"my daughter?"

"yea where is she? does she like disney like me?" Nalani asked excitedly

"well Princess..she did like disney. but right now she's in heaven"

"heaven? like grandma is with all the angels?"

"yes, she's with the angels"

Nalani got up, climbed into his lap, and hugged Zac. "that makes me sad"

"done be sad Princess, she's okay now"

"i know, it makes me sad for you, and her...and me. i really wanted a sister"

"a sister?"

"yea. since you and mommy are together wouldn't we be sisters?"

"something like that"

"i don't like it, why did she have to go to heaven?"

"i don't know princess, i wonder the same thing everyday. but it's okay babygirl, she's still in my heart. and sometimes i think her spirit is living through you"

"what does that mean?"

"it means that yall like the same things, yall act the same way, even say the same things sometimes"

"well im sorry that she died"

"it's okay princess. you better get back to work before abuelo comes looking for you"

"okay, do you want anything else?"

"no i'm good thank you"

"okay, i love you Z-Bear"

he smiled, "i love you too princess"

Nalani got off of his lap and ran to the back. Tears began coming down Zac's face then he smelled a familiar scent behind him. Coco butter and vanilla. And before he knew it she was sitting in front of him.

"baby why are you crying?" She asked wiping his tears

Zac smiled, "i'm not crying. what you doing here? i thought you had 2 more clients?"

"you're crying and they canceled"

"okay"

"what's wrong babe?"

Zac pulled himself together, "Princess asked about Zania. i hope it's okay that i told her."

"of course it is"

"well she said she was sad that she didn't get to meet her and how she always wanted a sister. but i promise that's not why im crying even though it did make me a little emotional"

"then why are you crying?"

"My princess told me she loved me. It's been so long since i've heard those words baby, and from my little girl, i just can't take it."

Fatima got up and sat on his lap, "awe my big baby" She kissed his lips and wiped the tears that were still coming down.

"she got me i crying like a lil bitch in here"

"you aren't a lil bitch baby, a big one maybe but thats neither here nor there" she said laughing

"really?"

"i'm just trying to make you laugh, i don't want to see my baby cry"

"why yall in my establishment showing PDA?" Richard said approaching them