five.

December 20,
Zac's Home,
7:47pm.

"hello, i was told that the building next to the Wilson Bakery was for sale and i was looking to get details on it" Zac said on the phone

"unfortunately the building was just bought yesterday so it is currently off the market, i can look for more buildings for sale and get back to you"

Zac sighed deeply, "okay great thanks" The call disconnected and he then got a facetime call from Fatima. He smiled and answered.

"hey handsome" Fatima said smiling on the other end of the phone

"hey gorgeous"

"what's wrong? you okay?"

"i'm fine, tired. and i miss my princess"

"damn, you only miss her?"

"yea, why?"

"nigga don't piss me off"

he laughed, "i'm playing i miss you too"

"yeah okay. so did your day get any better?"

"no, actually it didn't. but it's a brand new day tomorrow so i'm not gonna sweat it"

"come over then, i got something to make you feel better"

"what?" Zac smiled

"boy, i mean i can give you a facial, music or movies, and some snacks"

he smirked, "a facial"

"Zachary why do you have to be nasty"

"i'm just saying you gotta specify some things"

"hush, come over"

"no, i don't want to feel like we're always together. you need your space"

"i don't want space. either you come over here, or i will wake your princess up and we're coming over there"

Zac smacked his lips and got up, "i'm only coming because i don't want you and princess out"

"mhm, pack a few days worth of clothes"

"Fatima"

"i'm just saying, you could stay until Christmas cause you don't even have a christmas tree up"

"im staying for 2 days take it or leave it. then i'll come back Christmas"

"you're so hardheaded"

"you swear up and down you don't like me but you sure do want to be around me a lot"

"you complaining? cause we can cut this whole thing off"

"i'll be damned, don't play with me Fatima"

"oh im Fatima now? what happened to baby? i like that one a lot more"

"Fatima you told me to stop calling you baby because you be as wet as the pacific"

"i didn't think you heard that. you be listening too hard"

"i told you before i like listening to you, i hear everything you say"

"okay listen to this. get your ass over here, bye" She hung up on him.

15 Minutes Later. Fatima heard the door open and close. A few seconds later, her bedroom door opened and she smiled. He put his bag down and tried to get in the bed with her. But she stopped him pushing him with her foot on his chest.

"outside clothes Zac"

He smiled and grabbed her legs pulling her towards him. "Zac!" she squealed.

He didn't say anything, he leaned down and kissed her while rubbing down her body.