two.

Saturday, 8:18am.

Fatima just got done eating her breakfast which consisted of sunny side eggs, turkey sausage, and a bagel. She washed the dishes and cleaned up a little around the house. She was listening to music while doing so then her music got cut off my a call coming through. She picked her phone up off the Tv stand and answered it.

"good morning Zachary. you're smiling, i like that."

"good morning Fatima. i feel good today. did you get some good rest?"

"i did indeed"

"i could tell, you were snoring on the phone when i woke up"

"that's embarrassing"

"it's not, it was cute snores. at least you don't snore like a bear"

"oh God, what are you doing?"

"i just got done with my workout im about to shower and make some breakfast. i was wondering what you had in mind to do today"

"well i was thinking we could go to the galleria mall and do some ice skating, then a little retail therapy and afterwards, we can go eat somewhere"

"okay sounds like fun. you want to meet me there or ride together?"

"umm we can ride together and i'll drive so text me your address. be ready by 1"

"you sure? i can drive"

"uh im the one showing you around, ill drive"

"okay boss lady. i'll see you at 1 then"

"good" They hung up the phone and Fatima resumed cleaning. when she was done, she sat on the couch and she called Nalani.

"hola mommy!" Nalani spoke

"hola Tinka, what are you doing today?"

"me and abuelo are watching Tinker Bell then we're going to make lunch and cookies and then we're going to urban air"

"oh course yall are, just like clockwork"

"mommy what are you doing today?"

"well im going out today"

"are you going with auntie? i want to see auntie"

"no im not, but she's gonna pick you up tomorrow for girls day. dad"

"i got you" Richard responded

"YAY! so mommy you're going by yourself? that's no fun"

"no Tinka i'm going with Mr. Zac"

"abuelo, mommy is going on a date with Mr. Zac"

"Lani i did not say that"

"but mommy you were making love eyes to him"

"what the hell do you know about love eyes?"

"abuelo taught me that"

"Bebita i told you that in confidence you weren't suppose to say anything" Richard chimed in

"dad what is she talking about?"

"i only told her what love eyes were because i said it out loud when you were talking to Zac. in my defense, you were making love eyes, and he was too"

"both of yalls mouths need to be glued shut"

"that's not nice mommy"

"okay, im gonna leave you two to your movie. adios"

"adios mommy"

Zac on the other hand, showered, finished his breakfast and took a nap before doing anything. When he woke up a sent Fatima his address before he forgot and began cleaning a little just in case. When he was done it was 12 so he started getting dressed.