Kook:"shut up and go awayyy...stop distracting me.....let me enjoy...."he said and shut of his mindlink with lucifer...

Kook really got hard as rock by the thought of tae soft thighs and bare waist...his crotch area was paining badly by the hardness...he got hard just by tae touching his upper body and on the top of that tae sitting on his abs his jiggly plump a$s so close to his junior not helping him either...

he tried to resist to mucu but couldn't able to control himself anymore and held tae's thin waist tightly in his rough palm his eyes still close....

Tae startled by the sudden touch on his waist and immediately look up scared but saw kook still sleeping...

(a/n: only if you know tae🌚🌚🌚)

he sighed and didn't bother about it much and continued touching kook giggling softly..... tae was enjoying touching kook's body feeling his muscles taking his sweet time not caring about anything....

After sometime tae got sleepy and was about the got down from kook's stomach but then he stopped and thought something....

Tae:"kookie is w-warm and c-comfy...i a-also wanna s-see if this b-boxes are c-comfy if i layed on t-them..so if i-i get t-the boxes i-it will be c-comfy for m-me also...hmm i will j-just c-check it for a m-minute...okiie i will do that...."he mumbles seriously to himself just to check if the boxes on kook's tummy are comfy or not and slowly layed on top of kook and sighed feeling his hard but warm body under him....

he snuggled closer in his chest loving the feeling whinning cutely.... feeling safe and comfortable fisting his robe in his smol hands...

Tae:"hmm kookie is w-warm a-and comfy...taetae l-likes it...."he mumbles sleepily rubbing his face on kooks bare chest and unknowingly his eyes got shut feeling safe and warm and his body got relaxed...and he went to lala land... 

(a/n:he said he will only layed there just to check if the body is comfy or not bcz he also want that boxes....yeah tae we know🤣)

Kook was squealing internally like a teenage girl....listening everything what his adorable mate is saying....he didnt move or make any noise to disturb his little beauty who was comfortably laying on top of him...

After few minutes he open his eyes when he didnt felt any movement and heard soft tiny snores...he looked down and saw his mate who was snoring softly clutching his robe tightly in his smol hands sleeping peacefully on his chest like a baby pouting adorably....

he cooed at the adorable sight and wrapped his strong arms around his little mate who sighed and snuggled more into his arms making happy little noises...kook covered both of their bodies with the blanket and close his eyes decided to sleep as well...

Now he can sleep peacefully as he finally have his mate his love in his arms....

NEXT DAY.....

Kook woke up after having the best sleep of his life....he looked down and saw his little mate all snuggled up to his chest sleeping soundly on top of him...with a peaceful expression on his face a soft pout adorned his cherry lips his long lashes was resting on his bread cheeks...in short his mate was looking ethereal even while sleeping...

(A/N: huh only tae can relate🙂🤝)

Kook didnt know when was the last time he slept this peacefully....he never slept all this years properly after losing his parents suddenly and didnt able to find his mate so he was all alone...but now as he finally got his mate...he will sleep properly now and will woke up by this adorable sight everyday....

He layed there for sometime staring at his cute little mate in his arms...he can stare at him all day without getting bored but he have to wake up now because he also have a kingdom to rule and his mate also have to eat something before taking medicines as its already lunch time....they slept for a long time today.....