Chapter 34 One For All

Start from the beginning

"You truly are an inspiration!" Inasa proclaims causing my face to go slightly red. "I wasn't trying to inspire him, I just wanted to make it clear that personal feelings shouldn't be incorporated into Hero work." I think with an embarrassed look on my face.

"Holy crap. Did he really fail?" Mina questions.

"How did our two top classmates not pass the exam?" Serio inquires as Denki looks over at Katsuki, who was starring over at (Y/N) with an intense expression.

"Shoulda been more careful what you said. Words are important, you know. I mean (Y/N) even warned you-"

"Shut your mouth before I murder you." Katsuki threatens Denki, who looks absolutely terrified.

"Those entitles people at the top think so highly of themselves, don't they? Their own egos are their worst enemies." Mineta jibes as he places his hand on Shoto's shoulder with a creepy expression.

"Looks like our class Hierarchy is collapsing!" Mineta adds causing (B/N) to grab Mineta and throw him towards Tenya.

"Leave him alone, before I make Grape Juice outta you." (B/N) demands as he glares back at Mineta, who is slightly trembling.

"I can't believe this." Deku fretted.

"Poor Todoroki." Momo pitied.

"So, next we'll give you the printouts of your results. They include a breakdown of your scores, so you'll know exactly what areas you need to improve going forward." Mera informs as men in black suits began to walk over to their assigned student.

"Toshinori." A man says causing me to look over at him and I grab the paper he was handing me.

"Thank you." I thanked him and he walked away, but I felt a cold chill go down my spine.

"Hand it over, I wanna see." Katsuki addresses as he slowly turns to me.

"Shouldn't you look on yours instead?" I quire, but I was unable to fight back as he grabbed the paper out of my hand.

"Come on, man. That's not cool, especially when (Y/N) can't fight against you, right now." Kirishima reprimands as he looks up from his paper.

"It's her fault for breaking her arm!" Katsuki bellows causing an angry expression to appear on my face.

"I broke my arm from knocking Gang Orca out, what did you do, huh?!" I exclaim causing both Kirishima and Katsuki to look up from my paper with speechless expressions.

"That's what I thought." I state as I grab my paper and turn away from Katsuki with an annoyed expression.

"We lopped off points when you did something wrong. Fall below 50, and you were done. These demerits are itemized on your result forms, as you'll see, so I'd look at them." Mera announces causing me to look closer at my paper and my eyes widen. "I got a 98 points?! This must be why they both looked at me like that..." I think with wide eyes as I then look around to see everyone talking about there scores.

"Sixty-one points? I barely made it." Ojiro cautioned as Sero grinned.

"Whoa, I got 84! Look at that, guys!" Serio beamed as he showed his paper to his classmates.

"It turns out I'm actually kind of great at this stuff." Serio adds.

"Wait, Yoa-Momo, you got 94 points?!" Jiro exclaims as Momo had a proud expression on her face.

"What about you, Iida? How'd it go?" Deku asks as he walks over to him.

"I ended with 80. Overall, it seems my weak points were in practical application. What about you?" Tenya questions.