Chapter1: love at first sight!

•KYLE POV•

**FLASHBACK**

Sitting in the lunch room, i was talking to my best friend of all time,since dippers, Brad about his first day of middle school. Yes today is our first day of middle school.

We talked and talked over almost every topic we could think of. Our current topic is hot girls in our grade. As Brad goes on and on about all the girls that he thought were hot, a girl walked in. Not just any girl, the most beautiful girl i have ever laid eyes on in my life.

She had beautiful blond hair that reached just past her shoulders, and gorgeous crystal blue eyes. She had a rockin body from what i could see, and one of the best smiles i have ever seen. It seemed like when she smiled the whole world stopped and stared at her, just to get a glimpse at her glory. She wasn't alone though. A boy i recognized as Dylan and a girl, i also recognized as Zoey were walking with her.

Cutting Brad off i ask, "Who is the girl thats hanging out with Dylan and Zoey?" He looks over at them with a puzzled face until he saw who i was talking about.

"Thats the new girl. I think her names Jessica." he said "She seems like a nice girl. Shes shy though so don't expect her to just jump out of nowhere and say hi."

I look back at Jessica thinking 'what in the world would she have to be shy about?' Shes perfect...in my eyes at least. "Do you think i should go say hi?" I asked Brad, and myself internally.

"If you want. Just don't be upset if she doesn't answer you." He replied.

" I wont." I said. With that i stud up, and for the first time ever, walked over to a girl nervously. "Hi Zoey. Sup Dylan." i greeted them. Than i turned to Jessica. "Hi Im Kyle you must be Jessica, the new girl right?"

She looked up with wide eyes. "Hi.... yeah i just moved her from Georgia." she said hesitantly. (AN-SHOUT OUT TO ALL MY GEORGIA PEACHES😉 LOVE YALL!)

"Cool! I heard it gets pretty hot in the summer there." I said wiping my sweaty palms on my jeans. 'Why dose she make me so nervous.' I thought.

"Yeah it dose, but its beautiful down there." She says smiling at me.

I smile back and reply, "I bet. I just wanted to come over and introduce myself. If you need anything let me know."

She continues to smile, but blushed also. "I will thank you. It was nice meeting you Kyle."

"Nice to meet you too. Hope to see you around Jessica." With that i walked back to my table.

"So..... what'd you say?" Brad said. Brad being Brad, always so nosy.

" I just introduced myself and told her if she needed anything that she could ask me." I said answering his question. "Theres something about her Brad. I don't know what it is, but she makes me nervous when I'm around her."

"Thats strange your never nervous around girls." He said. I just dropped the subject cause i couldn't focus. All i can think about is her. 'This is going to be one long day.' I thought.

**END FLASHBACK**
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
{552 words} HEY MY FAIRY FOLK. SO THIS IS THE NEW AND IMPROVED VERSION OF 'EVERLASTING LOVE!'
SO WHAT DO YALL THINK?

QUESTION OF THE DAY: WHAT CITY AND STATE DO YOU LIVE IN? I LIVE IN KANSAS CITY, MISSOURI. AS OF AUGUST 6 IT WILL HAVE BEEN A YEAR SINCE I MOVED FROM GEORGIA. COMMENT, VOTE, AND LET ME KNOW.

~ SPUNKY