Thinking about how she embarrassed them, they feel even more hateful of her.

Not only them but also Gu Yao on the side. She hates that Shen Yuying gets the attention.  So she sneered and went back inside the house.

Fang Roulan and Bai Xiuyun also followed behind quietly to avoid getting the attention from others. They don't want to be embarrassed more.

"Comrade Shen Yuying, you must be a good at swimming . The river current is quite strong." Su Cheng said, he was truly amazed by her capability.

Shen Yuying showed and shy smile and responded "I learned swimming when I was young, we used to live near the river and my father used to teach me how to swim." She explained.

This much is true, the original owner used to live in the countryside and her father had taught her to swim, although the original owner wasn't very good at it.

Then she turned to look at everyone who are still somewhat stunned about what she did and said

"Then Ill go first, I need to wash up and change clothes ". Shen Yuying told everyone politely.

A male educated youth Huang Min  came forward and said "Comrade Shen Yuying, we already fetch water, you can just go ahead and wash up. Give me your back basket and I will take it to the kitchen." He said politely while maintaining his distance.

Shen Yuying was grateful at their attitude towards her.

"Thank you Comrade Huang Min" and warmly smiled at him.

"Comrade Shen is quite capable , look at this many firewood." Liu Wenbin suddenly commented.

"I just got lucky and found a lot of dead branches." Shen Yuying responded readily then added.

"I'll go ahead and wash up, I feel a little  uncomfortable "

She turned her back under the amazed gazes of many people.

Shen Yuying went to the bedroom to get a change of clothes, and ignored the people inside, and just focused on doing what she needs to do and hurriedly left the room.

The people in the bedroom were particularly upset about what happened. They saw how Shen Yuying ignored them when she came in the room to get her things that made them more upset.

Shen Yuying didn't care what they feel and she just proceeded to wash up. Since there are many people outside, she didn't go to space.

But she didn't want to use all the water they fetched so she got water from the space.

She needs to atleast use her soap and shampoo or else she won't be able to get comfortable. 

After taking a shower, she directly put on her clothes and went out with a towek on her head.

She also didn't forget her clothes that got wet from the river and hang it outside to dry. It's not good to do laundry now, and she'll let it dry first and wash it together with her other clothes.

In the main hall, others have already taken their seat in the dining table while a few others are still in the bedroom.

Just when Li Xiaomei came out from the kitchen to tell them that the food is ready to serve,  a loud voice calling from outside the house gate.

Everyone looked at each other for awhile, and a confused face was visible.

The village people didn't like them very much so in the two years they stayed in the village the times that villagers came to the door can be counted in one hand.

Then suddenly they remembered something and turned to look at Shen Yuying.

Shen Yuying just shrugged her shoulders.