Part 52

Not edited at all.

Chapter 53 is now available on scrollstack.. link in announcement board.

Series or movies?

Would you rather date Jaiveer or Vikram?

Would you rather eat ice cream all day or won't eat ice-cream for a year?

The response of the last chapter was so bad, 1.96k votes and over 15k views, please be little kind and hit the star icon.

I've said that I will update every week but if I get such worst response, then I'm Sorry guys, the update will be slower than usual.

Also I didn't update Monday, it's because I am dealing with few serious personal issues and I am sorry for not replying to anyone, I just needed the space...

2.9k votes and 400+comments, if you all want next update on Monday.

Keep you on my mente, siempre mi vida
I'm a gangster's wife to an anybody killa

Daddy, let me know that I'm your only girl
The only man that I need in this gangster world is you
And I wouldn't trade it

Few weeks later.

Jaiveer's POV.

"This is my business so I'll handle the way I fucking want." Father shouted out loud, and a day couldn't get any more shitty.

I just need to get away from here.

"Sure Sir." I nodded my head and stood up with a tight lipped smile.

"Well all the best to you, I won't be supervising anymore." I buttoned my blazer and grabbed my phone, "I am backing off from the project, I would rather look into my other projects, thank you so much for your time." And I walked out of the conference room.

My phone rang when I was on my way to my office, today's meeting was hectic and then shitty because of father.

The caller id made me sigh, it was my wife.

"Hey." I recieved the call, walking in my office and closing the door behind, dismissing my good for nothing pa.

"Hey Jaiveer, I am saying that don't call me for next three days, I am on a girls vacation, I left Shahveer with Mum and yeah don't you dare to barge in my vacation but I want you do it anyway, now byee." And the call went dead.

Strange.

Shravani and girls vacation? Not possible because her Bestfriend Sayantika is out with her husband Abhimaan to Bali.

Aashika is in newyork and Jahnvi is busy with her next project.

Also Shravani would never leave Shahveer alone, he is just two months old and when It met her last night she didn't say anything about going to vacation.

Where the fuck is she?

She sounded strange in call, was she hinting me something?

Is she kidnapped?

Not, what the hell am I even thinking, how did she get kidnapped?

Breathing out, I dialled her number again only for the call to go straightly to the voice mail.

Aunt Claire.

"Hello Aunt Claire?"

"Yes Jaiveer?"

"Is Shravani at home?" I asked wiping the sweat which has already started forming on my forehead.