The fate in MY hands...

------------------------------------------------------------------
Time: 2 month after last chapter...(Last episode of STM already passed)
Narrator pov
------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been whole two months after Brown return to his people. TRC was feeling better than ever, because their economy, resources, infrastructure and many others things were upgraded. Even more alliance members and skibidi toilets joined them especially whole tribe of astro skibidi Toilets joined them.

But what about whole world you ask?... All things got... REALLY bad... After massive fight between skibidi Toilets and their new ally against upgraded yet again titan cameraman and titan speaker man both sides needed spme rest. And because of that no one of them took care of... Nuclear generators, which leaded tot their EXPLOSION. And that means... Atomic winter started. That was terrible fpr both sides because alliance lost a lot of natural energy resources and skibidi toilets were just freezing to DEATH.

But luckily enough for TRC, their leader Brown foresaw it and builded hugest generator of warm

But now the question what will do the alliance and skibidi toilets about this. Will they forget about war and join to TRC to survive and rebuild world or they gonna try to enslave TRC members? Soon we will fond the answer about this...

------------------------------------------------------------------ Place: TRC city

No one pov
------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was normal day in TRC city. New building were built, new skibidis and alliance member's joined TRC and much more. Right now Brown, the elected leader of TRC, was sitting in his office and listening to report of builders about generator, and luckily this new were great good. The engineers of alliance and scientists of skibidi toilets managed to upgrade generator to make it radius bigger, more stable and less energy waste. Brown was happy hearing this news but he also wanted to hear report about their SECOND project...

Brown: Hm... This is very good, but were is report about "Winter Shield" project?

HTC 1: ... This is what we want to show you President Brown.

Answered HTC which stands for Human Toilet Scientist. Yes, after while some skibidi Toilets who joined TRC started to speak NORMAL and not in somg language... Everyone guessed it's because after while of having close contact to normal language they started to talk normal as well

HTC 2 : Yes, this is something that is better to show and NOT talk.

Builder Cameraman 1 : I'm agreeing with scientists, the project is better to show you President Brown... And i hope we won't need to build another huge project after generator and "Winter Shield".