An Friendly Encounter

------------------------------------------------------------------
       Time: 2 month later(after ep 2 of STM)
                               No one pov
------------------------------------------------------------------

A lot time passed after titan speaker man become free from viruse. Sadly titan cameraman was infected. But at least alliance recovered and got new ally - Clockmans. But sadly this didn't changed fact of casualties... And right now group of clockmans, last survivor speaker man and POV cameraman were retreating.

Unlucky for them they runned out of fuel soo they had to take stop and find some, which would be hard task in such world... Or wouldn't?

------------------------------------------------------------------
   Time: 1 hour and 26 minutes after landing
                            No one POV
------------------------------------------------------------------

The group splitted into 2. One were protecting ship and second trying to find fuel. Sadly they didn't get clockman with them who could rewind time.

In second group there were POV cameraman, Mr.Clock (clockman in hat) and Gentlemen Clock ( Huge clockman). They were walking around more than hour and founded nothing... Before-

"Chewing noises"

???: Skibidi skibidi!

???:Yes yes, yes yes!!

Group heard someone eating and it was probably skibidi toilets eating their comrades... Or no?

When group looked from corner they noticed group of one mutant skibidi toilet with body and 2 small ones eating... Hot-dogs! After that POV cameraman noticed someone near repairing... Building?! And this someone was really familiar to POV cameraman. But after this figure finished fixing house which was REALLY quick. It came to station with grill and sausages. This figure appeared to be... Lost brown cameraman! While POV cameraman was in shock and two clockmans were confused, Brown finished cooking hot-dogs and give them to skibidis.

After while there were more skibidis arriving, and every single of them got hot-dog from Brown who set on bench and put his hat off and his brown coat. And after this Brown noticed group and gave them a wave

BC: Hello misters! Why you standing in corner? Come here!!

Group decided to listen and came from corner. When they reached brown cameraman he put his hat back and give a hand for handshake, for which Mr.Clock replayed shacking it and tipping his hat down

Brown: hm... Sorry if i rude but i never saw anyone like you before gentlemen's.

Mr.Clock: You can say we are new here Mr?

Brown: Brown Cameraman or Brown for short.

Mr.Clock: Very well Mr.Brown I'm Mr.Clock and this is Gentleman Clock. And could you help us a little?

Brown: Sure gentlemen's. I can help in a lot ways like: Charging, furl, medical treatment and more.

Mr.Clock: We need some fuel for our ship... And maybe some repairs for Gentlemen Clock.

Brown: Very well sir! Follow me and remember... No fighting here.

After saying this Brown with group walked to open style house with a lot flowers, building materials, medical materials for skibidis and alliance, battery's, food and even a saxophone!!!

Brown: You can sit here gentlemen's and enjoy some TV shows on CD i found yesterday, and also before i go... Nobody want sweat electronic tea?

Gentlemen clock: i would like mister. My head hurts after overusing my ability...

Brown: Hm... I guess this is very same reason why you need medical treatment Gentlemen Clock. Than come with me as well.

After that Brown with Gentleman Clock walked away, Mr.Clock started talking with POV cameraman while also watching some old movies on CD...

------------------------------------------------------------------
                    Time: 20 minutes later
                            No one POV
------------------------------------------------------------------

After short amount of time Gentlemen Clock came back healthy and caring 3 fuel canisters, while Brown had 5 more

Brown: Time to go gentlemen's!

Mr.Clock: Very well

Group with new friend Brown walked to ship, while also talking. And soon they reached their place of destination.

Brown: Hm... Interesting ship you got. Oh well sadly here our paths split, for now at least.

Mr.Clock: You don't want join alliance Mr.Brown?

Brown: ... You can say i have... Bad experience in it, welp anyways if you ever gonna need a help I'm always willing to help gentleman's! And also don't destroy building soo much... We need to think what gonna happen AFTER war right?

This reply stunned group, but Gentlemen Clock just gave a thumbs up to Brown

Gentlemen Clock: Very well Mr.Brown, i hope next time we met it's gonna be like friends... Not like patient and doctor, heh...

Brown: Heh, agreed.

And after this Brown said goodbye to everyone and came back to do his staff. Seems like he took out an notebook and started to write something in it.

Brown: Hm... Repair 20 building finished, feed skibidis finished for now, fix electricity and water supplies finished... I forgetting something- AAA! GARDEN!

Suddenly brown dashed to his house, because he forget about his garden. But luckily for him he upgraded himself more soo now he can be faster than glitch skibidi but it takes a lot energy if he won't use his trump card...

------------------------------------------------------------------
                             Narrator pov
------------------------------------------------------------------

As we saw brown cameraman become stronger and helps everyone. Doesn't matter if you're skibidi toilet or Alliance member. He also rebuilding city's by himself.

He also maybe didn't forgive alliance for left him behind, but he doesn't want revenge. He is pacifist and NEVER attack first, only if you treat his friends or him. He also hate when titans destroying city's left and right. This is why he calls them "Giant imbeciles".

Brown also got more experienced and now have more battle iq than plunger cameraman. You ask how? Well you see he helped some veteran skibidis and alliance member's, and they decided to teach him how to fight as an repay for his kindness.

And he still only use his double barrel shotgun and shovel as weapons. But at least he upgraded his shotgun, which now can hurt  even titans and skibidi toilets like G-toilet.

What about his feelings towards TV-women? Well simply he DO not care about her. Yes he will help her if she need but he DOESN'T like her at all. Same goes to plunger cameraman. But in future we may see some... REAL international love hehe...
------------------------------------------------------------------
                          End of chapter
------------------------------------------------------------------
Welp that's all broskis. Btw STM means Skibidi Toilet Multiverse. And also brown love to dance in free time while skibidis or alliance member's watching him