Sian : Huh ?

Then suddenly she feel someone hold her waist from behind & make her turn around & its Taehyung .

Sian : Taetae leave me or my bear will make me drink that .*wiggle*

Tae : Ok you are not going to drink that .*smile*

Sian : Really .*smile*

Tae: Yeh i will .

With that Tae drink that medicine .But he held her hand behind which make her gasp & Tae take this chance & kiss her .He push that medicine in her mouth while kissing .Sian didnt have any option so she drink it .

While Tashin is sitting on the couch ,he look at his parents & smile .Btw for Taeshin its normal for him .Taehyung always kiss her in front of their son & even give hickeys , make her sit on his lap even he heard their moans also .Taeshin is used of it & even he just admire them with love .He feel lucky to have them as his parents .He always adore his parents Love .

After making her drink it all he leave her lips .

They both are breathing heavily. Sian glare at him but for Tae & Taeshin its cute .

Sian : Its cheating Taetae .* cute angry*

Tae : Its not call cheating baby .*smirk*Now drink this juice or you will puke bcz of bitter taste .

Then he make her sit on his lap & make her drink .While Taeshin is busy on his phone .

After drinking that she cutely glare .

Tae : yeh baby dont glare or i will turn on .*smile*

Sian : I hate you .*pout*

Tae : But i love you .*peck her lips*Baby its good for our baby so you need to drink it .*caress her hair*

Sian : But i hate its taste .*disgust face*

Both Tae & Taeshin chuckled at her cuteness .

Tae caress her 3 months pregnant tummy .Yes she is pregnant with their 2nd child .Tae decided to take their 2nd child after Taeshin become 14 .Bcz at that time its could be hard for Sian to handle 2 babies as she is a kid herself .Now Taeshin is mature enough to take care of himself so Tae made plan for their 2nd child .

Tae : Ok i will give you 2 chocolate ice-cream .*smile*

Sian : Really !*excited*

Tae : Yes .Now throw your anger .

Sian nodded like a kid & hug him .

Taehyung know how to handle her . After eating ice-cream , Tae carried her inside their bed room to make her sleep as she is sleepy .

Tae peck her forehead & go out after make sure she is sleeping .After that he left with Taeshin to their office.

----------Kim Empire---------

Tae : That b*tch is literally making my blood boiled .*anger*

Taeshin : Come down dad .If you want i can handle that slut .*smirk*

Taehyung also smirk .

Tae : Ofc my devil son .*smirk*

(They are talking about Tae's new secretary Ms. Yoonhi . Fro her first day she is trying to seduce Taehyung .She is just want to his girlfriend as he is King , rich . Taehyung always ignore her slutty nature but today she tried to add Viagra on Tae's drink but Taeshin caught her while doing that .Taeshin slapped her so hard that she fainted & order guards to tie her in their torture room .Taeshin told his dad about this & Tae is now boiling in anger .

V : Go have fun . *evil smirk*

Taeshin : Yes dad .*evil smirk*

---------------Torture room---------------

Taeshin : Scream loud b*tch !!*dark voice*

Yoonhi: Plz..plz leave me ..i...i promise i will go away from here ...*cry*

Taeshin: But im mercy less .*evil smirk*You tried to seduce my dad .He always ignore you .You know that he is married & my dad love my mom a lot but still you tried it .Today you tried to put viagra on his drink so that he can f*ck you & make you pregnant & you will tell my mom that my dad raped her .Am i right ?*angry*

Yoonhi scream as he grab her hairs harshly ..

Taeshin : Today you will pay .

With that he put acid on her hands .She scream in pain but Taeshin didnt leave her .All their guards are gulping as they know both Father & Son are same -DEVIL .

After sometime ,he make her drink the whole acid & she die .

Taeshin : Its will happen when someone will try to hurt my family .*dark voice* Clean this mess .

Then he left .

-----------------After 6 months---------------

All Kims are now in yard having family time .

While Taehyung is holding Sian in his arms as she is eating her fav chocolate milkshake.

Taehyung is smiling while looking at his cute family .He is feeling complete.

Tae look at his love ,his y/n & his Sian .

Tae : I love you .*smile*

Sian : I love you too my Taetae .*smile*

Taehyung never thought that oneday he will have a family .He is thanking GOD to send Y/n in his life . His life was dark , but she come in his life with her bright light which reduce darkness in his life .After losing y/n he was heartbroken .He literally thought to kill himself but she come back again in his life. He give himself 2nd chance & now his life is full with happiness.

'He burns his Veganza with his love.Now his heart beating only for her '

~The end ~