V hold her hair harshly which make her scream in pain.

Kia : Plzz.... Leave... Leave me. *cry*

V: Tsk tsk...what about NO.

Then he started to cut her skin of her cheek.

V: You are really proud about your beauty right? OK then let me ruin it. *smirk*

He didn't show any mercy just cut her skin while she scream & cry bcz of pain.

After finishing that he wear a glove & take chili power in his hand & rub it on her skinless cheek & Kia scream her lung out.

V's all man's are gulping bcz of his cruelness.

V: Feeling good right? *evil smile*

He then a gain started cutting her skin on her body after that he pick a chainsaw & started to cut her legs. Kia scream more but nobody dare to help her as they know she deserve it. He cut her both legs.

After cutting that he pick his one leg & show to Kia.

V: Its will be very tasty dinner for Growl. *Smile innocently*

Kia is now fully cover with her blood . Then V order his mans to open her hands .After that he grab her hair & started to take her somewhere while Kia is conscious but she cant move her body .He throw her on the floor .Her eyes are open but her throat is dry. V then go inside out of the big cell & lock it .

Then a mini door open which is attach with that cell .

Then they hear a growling sound which make V smirk & Kia started panic .She saw a big wolf is coming out from that cell growling at her as he is hungry .

Kia : i...im so..sorry ...plz....*cry*

V: Growl have your dinner .

Then that wolf jump on Kia & kia scream as he bite her flesh .He started eating her alive while V is enjoying her scream .V's all mans are gulping in fear .

V : If anyone trys to hurt or make my Queen cry then its will happen with them.*dark voce*

After that he left that place .His all man saw how their King kill that girl without any mercy .

-----------After 1 week--------

Taehyung is lying on his bed while Sian is on him .He is leaning against the headboard while she is hugging him like a koala & sleeping.

He is very happy today as they get to know they are going to be parents .Yes doctor came & check on her .Sian also very happy. Taehyung is going to more careful about her health & safety. He is massaging her back as its hurting bcz of pregnancy .Doctor told him to give extra awareness on her as she is little .

Tae caress her tummy & smile.

Tae : Hey baby its your dad . Your Mamma & Dada is waiting for you .*smile*

------After 4 months-----

Taehyung & Sian is lying naked on their bed as they make love few min ago .Bcz of her pregnancy her hormones make her horny for him so he fulfilled her needs .He was very care while making love .Now her baby bump is also visible as its her 4 months .She is now sleeping while Taehyung is just admiring her .

His all friends are very happy for them .This world is also get to know that Kim Empire 's heir is coming . He is very careful more then before .He didnt leave her anywhere alone .His Hyungs also come in their house to spend time with Sian .Sian's family also met her ,they are also happy for them .

Now she is kinda chubby but not that much .He like her this look .Her breast her now big , her ass which make him hard to control .Her mood swings isnt so bad .She is still childmind but also act mature in some situations.Tae never feel irritated bcz of her Mood swing , he is enjoying her mood swings , food cravings .

----------After 5 months-------------

Sian is screaming while holding Taehyung's hand as it her delivery time .She is feeling lot of pain & Tae is feeling like crying as he cant see her in pain .She is pushing with her all power but now she is tired .

Tae : Baby its ok .One last push then our baby will come out .*caress her hair*

Y/n nodded & push for last time & the baby come out & cry .

Doc : Congratulations its a boy King . They look at the baby & smile .Tae peck her lips .

Tae : You did a great job love .

Then she passed out which make him panic but doctor said its bcz of tiredness.

Doc give the baby to Tae after cleaning him .

Tae : Welcome our little boy .*smile*

----------After 7 hours-------

Sian is fully awake & holding her son in her arms .She is very happy .His hyungs also come here to meet them .They all are in love with their baby boy's cuteness . After meeting them they left from there after giving gifts to the baby . Tae is now sitting beside her .Finally they become parents .Then doc tell Sian to breastfeed the baby .But Sian panic as the milk isnt coming out .So Taehyung suck her nipple to take out milk from it . After that the milk come out & she feed her son .Taehyung know about it bcz during her pregnancy time he reserch everything about pregnancy & after pregnancy problems so .

Tae : Your milk is so tasty .from now i will also drink your milk .*smirk*

Sian is naive so didnt understand his pervert thoughts & just nodded while smiling .

Tae just smirk at her innocence .

They they heard cute snore & saw their son is sleeping .

Sian : Taetae he is so cute .Look he have same mole on his nose like you .He look also like you as i saw your baby pictures .*smile*

Tae : Yes baby you are right but he got your eyes colour .*smile*

Sian : Yeh .But did you think about his name ?

Tae : Yes baby .His name is Kim Taeshin .*smile*

Sian : Wow i like it Taetae .*smile widely*

Tae / V : Thank you for coming in my life & being my light .*smile*I love you .

Sian : I love you too Taetae .

Then he kiss her softy .

Their love story was started with ′ HIS VEGANZA ′....... but its ended with his love & Obsession* .

*~The End~*