CHAPTER - 34 🔞

Start from the beginning

Night looked at his lover with a slight gasp.

-Nothing. You're clean, I won't die, Gear said with a smile. Night moved and stood up.

- Then I will do it for you, said Night. His lover looked at him in shock.

-Are you sure, Night? Gear asked. Night nodded slowly.

-But, I have never done this before. I'm afraid you won't like it, said the small figure in a low tone. Gear smiled slightly.

-If not, I won't say anything, Night, said the tall figure.

-But I want. I want to make you happy, said the small figure. Gear smiled slightly.

-Okay, if you want to do it, then come down. Gear was sitting on the floor of the room. The night moved from the wide bed to the tall figure.

Now, although he is a little embarrassed to think that the person in front of him is the person he loves, Night tried to forget all his embarrassment. Gear pulled his pants off his body revealing his hot lower half.

The belly button made Night's face light up a bit, his mouth tightening in embarrassment. Gear was sitting on the edge of the bed.

-Come closer Night, said the tall figure hoarsely. Night fell to his knees in front of Gear. He used his small, trembling hand to hold Gear's hot cock.

-No need to hurry, Night. If you don't want to, Stop, Gear said, before Night slowly licked his lover's hot rod.

His eyes widened and he stared at his lover for a bit before using the soft cavity of his mouth to retrieve Gear's tool.

The tall figure immediately felt tingling in his lower abdomen as Night's lips pressed against the tall figure's hot rod.

-Hmmm...slowly first, Night...ah...that's right...Gear directed him as he watched Night's face move between his legs

-Hmmm Night made a soft sound from her throat as she used her hand to help move the hot stick to the part that couldn't enter her mouth.

-Ah.... Night...hmmm...a little faster, Gear stood up with his hands behind his face, looking up excitedly.

Even though the little one acted awkwardly, causing Gear to feel extreme tingling, Night moved his mouth faster as his lover directed him.

Gear moaned happily in his throat, but before the tall figure could free himself, Gear grabbed the small body's small head to stop him. Night looked at his lover in disbelief, slowly parting his lips.

-Why...? Do not like? asked the little boy, he thought he couldn't do what he liked

- No, don't think too much, I just want to let it in you, said Gear smiling.

Night's face reddened at the words. Gear climbed up to lie on his back on the wide bed.

-Come up, Night, the tall figure said to his lover. Night slowly climbed onto the bed and straddled her lover Gear smiled before reaching over to open the nightstand drawer and pull out the tube of gel.

- I left it here on my last visit. Don't be mad, Gear said, because he knew Night would understand that last time he probably brought someone to sleep here.

- I'm not angry, now it's your past, said Night with a slight smile. Gear smiled.

-If I don't open the way for you first, nothing will happen, right? I can't take it anymore, said the tall one, but he didn't have to waiting for an answer, Night's slender hand took the tube of gel from Gear.

He cupped the tube in his hand and applied it to the head of Gear's hot rod which felt hot, then applied some to his own love channel.

-Night, are you sure you didn't do this to anyone? Why do you look so expert? Gear said playfully.