CHAPTER - 34 🔞

Start from the beginning

Gear looked at Night for a bit before his patience ran out. Gear pulled the small figure into his arms.. They bit their lips in longing and anger. Night was pressing her body into Gear's as well.

The two exchanged violent tongues Night himself seemed to be an expert, but he was still a bit clumsy before he was a quick learner with a teacher like Gear.

"Ummm..." Night moaned as Gear stuck out his tongue Gear's strong hand gripped Night's thin hips before Night was the one to push him back onto the wide bed Gear's hard body he mounted on Gear. Their breath heated with need and excitement.

-Why are you so cute? "Don't be so hot on anyone else, Night," Gear said hoarsely. Night smiled slightly.

"I'll only do this to you, Gear," he said.

Night before removing his shirt from his body. Gear moves to take off his shirt as well and holds onto Night's slim waist to lean in and kiss him, as if he doesn't want to waste too much precious time. The two hugged each other tightly, as if they had longed for each other for a long time.

-Um... um... ahh... Gear, the little figure moaned in a sweet voice calling out for his love, as Gear reached into the pants of the little figure riding him. When he tightly gripped Night, who flinched.

-Night... I want to stop... I'm afraid I won't be hard on you... I'm afraid you can't take it, Gear said angrily, because he had too many emotions that he didn't- he had. No, and he didn't give them to anyone.

- I can accept. You can be as hard on me as you want, Gear. I'll give you everything, Night said, as he had already made up his mind.

Gear glanced lightly at the figure before grinning widely. He has turned the small figure so that he is lying on his back and he is the one lying on top.

-Ah... ah... Gear, the small figure flinched as Gear held the upper part of the small chest tightly.

The tall figure gave a wry smile before curling up and making love signs again. The hot tongue licked over both small breasts, causing Night to lean over as she felt the tingling sensation. A thin hand slid over Gear's hair to release the tingling sensation.

"Lift your hips, Night," Gear said softly. Night lifted her hips slightly.

This allows Gear to easily remove the pants from the petite figure. Gear looked down at his lover's bare body, smirking before leaning down to kiss the line of his flat stomach and sliding his hot tongue down to the tiny core.

-Gear, what are you going to do? Night asked in a shaky voice. Although embarrassed, he agreed to let the tall figure touch his own body.

I'll make you happy, Gear said. Night's small figure blinked as Gear's hot tongue touched Night's core and then slid up and down slowly before putting Night's essence into his mouth making him shiver. His slender hand sinks unbearably into the wide bed.

-...Ahhh...Gear...Uh...Uh... Night moaned as his core began to expand under Gear's thrusts and caresses.

Both legs tried to close, but Gear's strong hand held them open, wider than before. The sweet face swayed with aggression, both legs shaking on the sheet.

-Gear...ah...I can't take it anymore... Agh...Gear..., the small figure approaches the release point, while moaning at his lover. Gear began to move his tongue and lips faster as he sucked the tip with his mouth, Night's hips bucking with the sensitivity.

-Aaaaaaaah, moaned the small figure as she released a large amount of love juice into Gear's warm mouth.

-Hey! Don't swallow, the little one immediately screamed. But it was already too late, Gear swallowed all the water of love that Night released.