Chapter 25(Smut)

Author pov :

Author pov :

Taehyung carry her in his room. He close the door by his legs.

 He close the door by his legs

Sian just look around. It's dim. He gently make her sit on the bed.

Tae : Baby today i will make love to you.*smile*

Sian : Make love?

Tae: Yes baby, this is how babies made . Only husbands can make love with their wife's. As I'm your husband so I will make love with you.

Sian : So we can make a baby? *amuse*

Tae : Yes baby but also its will give you pleasure & peace.

Sian : OH.

Tae: You trust me right baby?*smile*

Sian : Yes.*nodded*

Tae: Then just follow my words.

Sian nodded.

(Smut start)

Taehyung then look at her lips. He hold her cheek & smashed his lips with her. He gently grab her nave to make the kiss deep. He suck her lips. He enter his tongue in her. He moan in kiss.

After 2 min he pull back. They both are breathing heavily. He peck her lips. His hand quickly unzip her dress from back. Her dress slide from her upper part. Her breast is now in front of his hungry eyes. He make her laid on the bed. He quickly attack her breast. He suck it which make her moan in pleasure. He smirk as he can feel her relax body. He suck her nipple like a baby while massaging other one. Sian don't know what to do so she is just lying under him moaning. He attack another nipple, suck it. He then remove his long coat & ripped his shirt. He is now half naked. He quickly removed her dress also. Now she is only in her panty. He hover on her. He peck her lips & hide his face in her neck. He is sucking, kissing, making hickeys on her upper body while Sian is just moaning loudly, clenching on bedsheet . Fortunately his room is soundproof. He go down & suck her navel. He ripped her panty & open her legs for him.

Tae: Only mine. *looking at her private part*

Sian is just breathing heavily.

Then he hide his face between her legs. He started eating her out like no tomorrow. Sian ache her back in pleasure & loudly moan his name. His eat her out, suck her folds. Sian is clenching on bedsheet tightly.

Sian : ~Ahh.....Taetae~

After sometime she cum in his mouth without warning.

He drank her all juices. He kneel on the bed & wipe his lips.

V: Tasty. *smirk *

Then he open his belt & remove his pants with his boxers.

His member is hard like rock. Sian look at his member & frown innocently.

Tae: Its will go inside your small hole baby.*smirk*

Taehyung hover on her & position himself on her entrance.

He wrap her hands around his neck.

Tae: Baby at first its will hurt but after sometime you will feel good. If you feel pain then bite my shoulder or scratch my back ok.

Sian nodded. Then he kiss her & enter inside her in one push. Sian scream in his mouth. He groan as she is hella tight like before. They are not doing for first time but her tightness is same like before.

Tae : Ahh... Baby you feel so good~

He feel her warmness around him. He didnt move bcz he want her to adjust.

After some min he notice that she adjusted his size so he started thrusting inside her.

Sian feel only pleasure like him.

He hold her hand & intertwine their fingers together while thrusting inside her.

After sometimes he pick his pace & started thrusting like no tomorrow. Their body is cover with sweat. Their body is moving together.

The whole room is full with her soft moans & his groans.

After sometime she cum on his for 2nd time.

After 1 hour -

He is thrusting & he is close to his climax. After 3 thrust he shoot his cum deep inside her.

Tae groan & y/n moan in pleasure.

He kiss her lips.

Tae : I love you baby.*boxy smile*

Sian : I love you too Taetae. *smile*

Then he make her sit on his lap, he is still inside her. He hold her hips to guide her & started thrusting inside her. His tip is kissing her womb. He hug her while thrusting. He take ger breast in his mouth & started sucking it while thrusting.

After sometimes she cum on him but he isnt near his climax yet. He make her laid on the bed. He hover on her & thrusting in her like an animal.

After 2 hours -

He cum in her for 4th time & Sian for 6th time. Sian is now fully tired. They both are breathing heavily, sweats are covering them fully.

He look at her & peck her lips & pull out.(Smut end)

He take tissue from nightstand & clean her & his mess. Sian is sleeping now as she is hella tired. He laid beside her. He pull her in his embrace & pull duvet on them. He caress her bare back while looking at her.

V/ Tae: Finally we mark you again as our.Now we can sleep peacefully bcz you are with us. After our 2 years suffering finally you are here, in our arms . Now we will never leave you. You are ours ,ONLY OURS . Nobody can separate us now. If anyone try to then i will show them real hell. You are not only our love, you are also our DARK OBSESSION. *smirk *

Tae/V : Good night love.

With that he pull her more close & fall asleep while holding her in his arms.