Chapter 16

-Indiana's POV-

I woke up next to Niko in the guest room. I smiled, happy to be next to him again. I kissed his lips and he woke up.

"GoodMorning, Sleeping Beauty " I giggled.

"Hey...you're back." He smiled.

"Told you we were innocent. I hope no one knows about this."

"They don't. Not even my parents,baby ."

I smiled. And got up to get ready.

"Where you going?"

"We have school, 'member? " I smirked

"Awww do we have to goooo? Let's ditch " Ace pouted playfully.

"I wish " I said grabbing my outfit.

Ace got up and wrapped his arms around my waist. I looked at us in the mirror, he rested his chin on my shoulder and smiled.

"We're cute " I smiled.

"I know..."

(A/N: Intimate Scene ;) )

He began to kiss on my neck. I wanted to tilt my head back and let out a moan, but I kept myself under control. He began sucking on my neck and a slight moan escaped this time. His hand slid up my shirt and he cupped my boobs. I stopped him and turned around to face him. I wrapped my hands around his neck and bit my lip. I wanted revenge for that moan that slipped earlier.

He smirked, and I pressed my body onto his. I began kissing him. First softly, then with more passion. I moved his hands down to my butt. I could feel him smiling through the kiss. I stopped making out with him. And pushed him backwards unto the bed. I climbed on top of him. And we began making out again. His hands went back to its position, and I giggled. I began kissing every last one of his abs. And made my way back up to his lips.

"We're. Going. To. School. " I said between kisses.

"No.." he said before kissing back.

"Yes" I mimicked his actions.

I then got up, grabbed my clothes of the dresser and ran into the bathroom to shower

-School-

Niko and I walked hand-in-hand to school. I wore my OVO crewneck, denim shorts, and my black docs. My hair was up in a messy bun with my yellow and black bandana

:)

Ace wore a white v-neck, a black denim vest that had "Primo" on the back,black skinnys, and his black supras

Jay and the Crew were all chilling by the entrance.

"Heey " I smiled.

"Heyyyyy " they all smirked and Niko and I.

"CUFFED!" Micah yelled and we all laughed.

"What did I tell y'all? " Nene laughed, "I knew y'all was gone be together before the month ends."

"You ain't say all of that! But okay!" I blushed

"Aye, wassup man? I'm Jason. But most now me as Jay. "

"Sup? I'm Niko, aka Ace Primo."

"Wait...Indiana, this is the guy you told me about, right?"

"Yup!" I laughed

"Aye, I heard your mixtape. Shits dope." Jay gave him dap.

"Thanks, bruh. I appreciate it."

"Aye, Nene " Roc said,kissing her cheek "Wassup y'all?"

"Chillen " Skye answered for everyone

"Aye, wassup? I'm Roc. "

"Sup? I'm Niko but most call me Ace."

(A/N: Kso, all.the boys meet Ace the same way lmaoo)

-Lunch-

I walked to the lunchroom, alone for the first time. Someone was always walking me to places in school >_< Ace went to go get Nikole from Issa and Danielle's place. And should be back in like another 10 minutes.

"Heey!" I smiled, finally seeing everyone at our usual table.in the back.

Well, ALMOST everyone.

Jay and the guys left to go get our lunch. And all of the girls began talking.

"Indi..what's wrong? " Bri asked.

I sighed and began telling them about every that's happened since Tuesday night up until last night. But, I left out the whole jail part and came up with something else.

"Wow...so which do you like more? " Skye asked.

"I don't even know anymore..."

"Well, Do you atleast have feelings for Jacob?" Nene asked

Just as I was about to answer, Prince stood in front of me.

"Um, Indiana..can I talk to you?' He rubbed the back of his neck, "Hey,girls"

"Aye Prince " They smirked at us .

We walked out into the hallway.

"I miss you" he blurted out, " I can't get over what happened earlier. I just want what we have to just happen. Why can't you see that? "

"Jake..it's not that simple. I have a boyfriend now, and I have to be fair and faithful to him."

"And you're sure he's the same? You really think he's faithful? " Prince chuckled

"What's so damn funny?"

"He's bound to just push you out, Indiana. "

"Shutup Jacob, you act like you know him!"

-Prince's POV-

Her faces, her body language, the way she scrunched up her nose. It just turned me on so fucking much. The things I would do to her right now....

But, I want Indiana and Im gonna get her. It's only a matter of time before she's mine. I grabbed her hands and kissed her. She didn't bother fighting in, and kissed me back. I slid my tongue into her mouth slyly. I could taste the Mentos gum she was chewing. I stole the gum out of her mouth and smirked.

"Jake....we can't do- "

I cut her off again, but this time, I stopped short when I heard someone gasp.

Secrets out...