Chapter 22

Author pov :

Next Day------

Sian is now sitting on the bench of garden.She is looking at the birds. Today she is very happy as her dad is ok now. She hold her bear plushie.

Sian : Bear you know today that Tae.. Taehyung will meet me. Oppa said he is a good man. Hmm... I hope he is. *pout*is he handsome like those prince of Disney. Tell me? He will be my friend also right? *pout*

She don't know that someone is behind her listening her all words & chuckle at her cuteness.

?? : I'm already your friend princess.

Sian started & turn around. She stood up & saw Taehyung. She is kinda short from other girls she look cute & liliput infront of Taehyung as he is tall. But Taehyung really love her cute height.

Sian : Bulky man you

Sian : Bulky man you. *confused *

Tae : *chuckle * I'm Kim Taehyung your fiance or say your soon be husband. *boxy smile*

Sian feel good vibe & she love his boxy smile.

Sian : So you are Taehyung.

Tae : Yes my love. *boxy smile*

Sian :You know you look cute when you smile. I love your boxy smile. *pearly smile*you are so handsome more then Disney Prince. *amuse *

Taehyung feel peace in his heart as she smile at him & also chuckle at her cute amuse face . It's first time she smile with him.

Her presence is making him hard like rock, he fist his hand to control.

*In mind*

V: F*ck how can she make me hard just by her smile. She is still same. Nobody even make me hard or needy just by their presence even Sijoon also failed in this. Only she can spell this magic on me. We will have her soon. We need to wait for our wedding night. Huh control!!!

Taehyung smile as he is controlling himself not to kiss her those cherry lips.

Sian : Oppa said you will be my husband & also my friend.*amuse*

Tae: Yes I'm. So will you be my friend?*smile *

He give his hand towards her.

Sian: Ofc.*smile*

Hold his hand with her tiny soft hand .

Tae : I promise you princess I will make you happy with my love & care.*smile*

Sian feel her heart is beating fast & butterflies in her tummy.

She just look down as her cheek become red.

Tae smile & hold her cheeks which make her pout.

Tae :Can I kiss you love?

Sian: kiss? Like prince do?

Tae : Yes love. Can I?*smirk*

She feel good & nodded.

He hold her waist softly & slowly take her lips in his. It's their first kiss. Yes they never kiss before. Taehyung never kiss her when he captured her with him he just f*ck her. Even he felt to kiss her but he stop himself.

He kiss her softly which melt her heart. He softly hold her cheek & suck her lips. While Sian is standing like a statue as she don't know how to kiss. He know she don't know anything. He tried to push his tongue but she seal her lips so he sneeze her waist which make her gasp. He take that chance & push his tongue in her. He sick her tongue also.

After sometimes he pull back as he feel her out of breath. He peck her lips. He attach his forehead with him.He look at her shallow lips.

Tae : OH baby.... You don't know how much I love you. *smile*

Sian : You love me?*blinking*

Tae : Yes my love I love you more than my life.

Sian : You know you look like a bear. Teddy bear. *smile*

Tae: Really?

Sian : Yes. I will call you... Taetae.

Tae: You can call me whatever you want? My love. *peck her forehead *

Tae :Now let's go we need to go for our wedding shopping as after 2 days we will get married.

Sian : Wait I need to change my dress.

With that she run inside in the mansion like a cute bunny which make V's chuckle.

V: OH princess you are so cute. Ahh..i need to take care of this after going back to my mansion *looking at his boner *but after our wedding my princess will take care of it. *smirk *

He quickly hide it with his blazer .