𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐊𝐒 & 𝐂𝐀𝐈𝐂𝐎𝐒

Start from the beginning

Nia and her knew each other from childhood, her mother had took a trip to Miami and her and Nia started being friends after Nia bought her ice cream because a boy had smacked Karmyns out her hand, Any time her mother would go down Miami, Florida she would visit Nia.

Her and Eisha been friends since the sandbox days, that was her ride or die, When they whole Eisha and Nyema beef came about Karmyn wasn't around because she had moved back to Tallahassee, but when Karmyn found out about Eisha and Kenny getting shot she promised to drag Nyema as soon as she caught her, which caused Ida to hop in the beef promising to drag Karmyn if she put her hands on Nyema for beef that was handled long ago.

She doesn't talk to Debo at all anymore, Some of their fans say Debo is still in love with Karmyn but she doesn't pay it any mind because she's over him.

Karmyn has had drama in the past with Benet Nicole, their drama started when Benet made a TikTok saying Karmyn stole Debo from her and Karmyn responded dancing with Debo and the captions being 'Catch 'em if you can!'

Karmyn and Benet never had an conversation with each other about it all until the summer of 2022 when they gotten into a big altercation.

messymajshow

Liked by Libertyz, Benetnicolee, famous_nunu and 947 more

messymajshow Chile, looks like #Karmyn & #Benet got into an altercation over #debo after Benet pulled up to #karmyns grandma's house👀

KarmynMonae What Cardi said? I fight for my bitches and I'm fightin' over dick too!

Benetnicolee Not her editing the video!🤭 where's the part where I had you on the ground literally stomping you? She's a lame!

_famousdebo REAL DELULU!!😭😂

User46 Benet got all that mouth for nothing!

Terrryreloaded Not my two BOTCHES fighting! Lord have mercy!

therealeisha And my bestie did her shit she didn't come to play! Quick to beat a bitch up!

Famous_nunu Oh my god bro! My two favorite people! 🙄😖 Debo this is your fault!😂

^_famous Debo 😂 i ain't tell Benet to pull up at that girl grandma house! And I ain't tell that girl to beat on Benet head like a drum! I'm outta this drama that's all them two!

View more comments

Benet and Karmyn spent that whole month arguing with each other over nonsense, until they met up again before new years and Benet and her friend jumped Karmyn. Every since then Karmyn been wanting her rounds with benet but Benet blocked her on everything.

Karmyn stopped inserting herself in drama and started focusing on her and her YouTube channel and she started growing her channel more and getting connected with more creators like Ramiyahmarie, Yanni Monae, Richboytroy, Brooklyn, Jodie woods, and more.

That's how she met cam, they bumped into each other at the mall and exchanged instagrams, they began connecting on a different level but they never brought their relationship to social media because they didn't feel the need too.

Cam actually liked her and wanted to be with her but he was still in some type of relationship with an influencer by the name of Nyema.

He had met Nyema before he met Karmyn so he owned Nyema some type of loyalty.

Cam and Karmyn continued their relationship off camera and just enjoyed each others time.

AUTHOR NOTES
Mara Notes

So I decided to make a Cam story because it was highly requested!

Umm, I'm gonna write this one a little differently from my tj one but I hope y'all enjoy it!

Love y'all!