Chapter 15

Author pov :

After 1 year -

A man is chained on the chair

A man is chained on the chair .His whole body is full with wounds as he has been torture for a long time .He is numb ,he cant even make any noise as the devil is sitting in front of him in a chair like a King .

Its none other then V . He is torturing this man as he leak his company's some information to his rival .That man was his one of guard but he betrayed V now he is facing punishment .

After y/n gone he become a psycopath .He is now more cold, heartless, more powerful .His dark side is now take over him but yeh they both know each other very well .After 4 months of y/n gone he started to join his office & works for his hyungs bcz they give him hope that she will come back & both Tae & V trust on it .After she gone he change himself , he didnt let any girl to touch him . For him ,his body & soul belong to y/n .His hyungs are happy with his change but also worried bcz he didnt want to accept the reality .Every night he cry for her , his love. He is regretting , he is punishing himself by torturing himself like he torture her .There are many whip marks on his back not only that also many cuts .He even try to commit suicide but his hyungs saved him & they lied to him that she will come back & Tae trust on it .They lied to keep him safe.

V : Feeling good right ?*looking at the man*

That man is conscious but not fully .

V stand up & grap his hair & make him scream in low as his throat is sore bcz of screaming a lot .

V : How dare you to betray me Huh? *dark voice*

Man : Plz...ki..King....leave me .*plead*

V: Leave you ok .

With that he stab his knife in his throat & that man died .

V: F*cker .

Then he left that place .

In the evening - Kim Mansion

Taehyung is sitting on his bed while watching y/n's video

Taehyung is sitting on his bed while watching y/n's video .This video he got from her apartment .He also got her childhood pictures , her dresses etc.

He is taking care of her all belongings like they are the most precious to him .

Tae : Your smile is so beautiful love .*smile while looking at the video*

Its a video of y/n where she hanging out with Taesha .

Tae : I miss you both .*teary eyes*

He then started to cry like a baby .

Tae : Baby...plz..come back ...*sniff* i promise i will be a good boy *cry* .Why always everyone leave me first my mom , then my only one sister & now my love .Why god why you made me like this .My dark childhood destroy everything. Bcz of that bastard i become like this .Im ashamed that he was my dad .*tears faling * He made me monster like him .

Taehyung childhood wasnt normal like other kids , his childhood was dark like his dark side . He was a innocent boy but his dad destroy his innocence ,snatch his childhood .

His dad was a mafia king ,he was heartless .He marry Tae's mom forcefully bcz he was obsessed with her body .He raped her , torture her .But after Tae born he become more heartless .He always beats Tae's mom bcz he dont want a child bcz for him she was his toy .Yes he was just obsessed with her body .Tae was a result of his brutal rape but Tae's mom always love Tae more then herself .She always tried to protect Tae from his dad . His dad always yelled & beats him for no reason .But Tae mom Aerin always saved Tae & got beated by Mr.Kim .

Tae always saw how his dad torture his mom .But Aerin always hold herself for her son . His dad even killed some people in front of him which make him mentally disturb.When Tae become 6 years old Mr.Kim notice that Tae was very smart at his age & Tae's intelligence amused him & he decided to make him next Mafia king & make him as his puppet .For this Mr.Kim send Tae to training centre where Mafias trained , Aerin tried hard to saved Tae but Mr.Kim locked her in their room .Tae cried silently ,his anger towards his dad become more dark . At the training time they torture Tae very much & its cause of his spirit personally. After he become 13 he come back in his mansion for his mom but he saw his moom was like living dead , she was dead from inside ,she even give birth of a girl .But Mr.Kim didnt stop his cruelty .Tae want to kill his dad but Aerin stopped him . Oneday Mr.Kim choked Aerin in out of anger & its cause of her dead . After coming back from school Tae saw his mom's dead body which trigger him & he killed his dad without mercy .He kill him with axe .He cut his body into 3 parts with axe .

After that he become the owner of Kim Empire but he didnt want to be mafia .He become a cold . But it was hard for him to raised his sister alone .Then his aunt ( Tae's mom's sister)& uncle adopted them . They were very good persons .They treated both Tae & Taesha like their kids bcz they dont have any child so .His uncle & aunt become their parents .While living with them Tae's dark side hide himself in him as he killed his mom's killer .He was happy until Mr.Kim's rival come back & killed Tae's uncle & aunt ,which make him more cold & his dark personality came back for revenge,he decided to take position of Mafia King .After his hard training he become powerful & at the age of 19 he killed his foster parent's killer .He then take over Kim Empire , he become business king of business world .At the age of 20 he met his Hyungs (BTS members) & they also become his family & his gang members , business partners . His hyungs gave treatment of his mental health & V again hide himself in him again.Doctor warned them & said one day V will take over his body & mind if Tae they both crave for 1 thing & they will live one body 2 faces & now its happening . Now Tae & V is one .They both accepted themselves.They just need her , their y/n ...............

--------------Somewhere----------------

?? : I hope she will wake up soon as her wounds are healed & she is recovering .I hope she will be ok after wake up from coma .How can someone so brutal with my baby .He damange so much that its taking year to heal her .*cry* but now she is here .Now we will protect her . But when she will wake up ?

?? :She will dont worry honey .*smile*

??: We found her after so many years . My sister is back now we will never let anyone to snatch her from us .

--------------------