Chapter 14

Author pov :

After 2 months- Torture Room-

A girl is screaming her lung out as a man put heat rode on her thighs

A girl is screaming her lung out as a man put heat rode on her thighs. She is screaming to stop but that man didn't show any Mercy. The girl cry but he didn't stop his torture. A boy is also there chained with chair like the girl. & that is Sijoon.

Its V who is torturing them mercilessly.

Tae: Your scream is giving me so much satisfaction b*tch.

He grab her hair.

Tae : Bcz of you I hurt her now its your turn to hurt & ruined by me. *smirk *

Sijoon : I.. Im sorry plz.... Taehyung...leave me!!

V: Tsk Tsk it's V darling. *evil smile*

Then he pull back the heated rode from her. She cried bcz of pain. Her body is cover with bruises, slap marks,cuts. Now she look more ugly.

The man is shivering in fear.

V: So satisfying. *evil laugh *

Then V turn towards Jeahyun & smirk creepily.

He then take a cutter from near table.

He bean down at his level & grab his jaw.

V : You both planed to destroy me but look now im destroying you both. *smirk*

Jh: Plz leave us we promise we will never show our faces. *fear*

V: OH really.

Sijoon : Yes plz leave us.

Then V started laug like a maniac which make them more scare.

V gran Jeahyun's hair.

V: I cant. *smirk*

With that he cut Jh one finger with cutter. Jh scream loudly & Sijoon just close her eyes.

He didn't stop & started to cut his another fingers.

After cutting his all left hand finger he leave him.

He harshly grab Sijoon's hair & open the chains.

He free her & take her out from his torture room while grabbing her hairs.

Sijoon : Ahh..!!

V: Shut up b*tch or i will cut your tongue. *anger *

With that he take her inside mansion.

Sijoon : Ahh!!

V: Soobin call all servants. *order*

With that all servants come here & stand in a line.

V: From today Sijoon will do all mansion 's works & nobody will help her. You all know she is the reason why I lost my love & my little sister. Now she will bear all pains which my y/n tolerated.

Sijoon widened her eyes bcz she know nothing about house works.

(a/n: KARMA is a b*tch😏)

All servants become happy bcz they all know she deserve it. They never like her. But also sad that y/n is no more.

V: & you if I see any mistake I will punish you. Got it. *looking at Sijoon *

Sijoon nodded in fear.

V: Good. & remember never ever try to go inside my room & my y/n's room or I will burn you alive.

She again nodded.

V: Ms. Lee give her maid dress & you (Sijoon) after that you need to make corn soup for me. *order*

Ms. Lee annoyingly said.

Lee: Come i will give you your dress.

Sijoon feel angry but she can't do anything as she is not his fiancé anymore now she is just his maid.

She glaring at Lee & nodded.

Lee give her maid dress which she wear.

After that she started making soup but she don't know cooking which make her more scare bcz she know that he will torture her.

After trying hard she made something which can't eat by anyone.

After shower V come down for his dinner.

V grab her hair.

V: You piece of shit. You don't even know how to cook but that day you yell at her. *dark voice*

He grab her jaw harshly.

V: Now bear punishment.

With that he open his belt & hold it tightly. Sijoon know what's he will do. She tried to run but V was fast enough to catch her & throw her on the floor.

He then started to whipping her.

V: Bear *whip* it *whip* you slut.!!

He didn't stop just whipped her mercilessly.

After 20 min he stop when he notice that she fainted. He throw the belt & gran her hand & take her to her dirty room.

......................

Dont worry more tortures are coming for that b*tch. 😙....

It was V's psyco side.

...................