Chapter 13

After 2 weeks-

After 2 weeks-

Author pov :

A man is sitting on the floor while holding a girl dress in his hand like his life depend on it. His eyes are red with tears, hairs are messy . His soul is crying for his love. His room is full with y/n's pictures. It's none other than Taehyung. It's been 2 weeks he lost her, his wife, his first love. His room is dark like his sadness.

He is regretting for everything which he done with her

He is regretting for everything which he done with her. Her painful scream didn't let him sleep properly. His body is weak as he stop eating but Jimin always come & make him eat by making excuse about y/n. Now he is not that fearless Taehyung now he is like a lost child who just want his mom back.

Tae: I'm... So... Sorry love plz come back... *cry*

He hold her picture which he clicked secretly. Regret is eating him alive. He just want to die but he have hope that she is alive. He even search her that spot of ocean where she fell. But divers can't find her but they found a pendent which is her.

Tae : Why I didn't search for the truth by my own.... Why..... You are right love im a monster. *cry loudly*

He grab his hair in anger.

Then he saw the video where she go inside her room while limbing.

He can't watch it anymore so he close it for today.

His hands are paining as he burned his hands 2 days ago in boiling water like he burned y/n's hand.

He stood up with his weak body & go out from his room.

He come out & slowly go towards y/n's room while holding the wall as his body is weak.

He slowly reach there & go inside her room.

He look around her small room. His sniff as he smell her scent in this room. Hw look around & curse himself to let her live in this room.

Tae: How can someone live here? & I gave this room to her why.. *teary*

He slowly laid on her bed & sniff the bedsheet as its smelling like her.

Tae: plz come back love I promise I will cherish you with my love plz. *cry like a baby*

He hold her pillow & hug it while imagine her.

Tae : I love you y/niee. *hug the pillow *

With that he fall asleep while holding her pillow bcz her scent make him relax.

Next morning -

He groan & open his eyes slowly as sun ray hit his eyes. He sit on the bed & look around. He sigh & look at the sky.

Tae: I know you are alive, my heart is saying that you are alive. I'm sorry for ignoring my love for you. I was blind in my revenge. *teary*

Suddenly he feel something near his hand & he take it. He saw its a dairy.

He frown & saw its written y/n's dairy.

He caress it & slowly open it. His eyes widen as he saw most beautiful hand writing on it.

He saw that date & its show she start writing from at that age of 16.

He read it & git to know her pain as orphan. How her life was hard. She got scholarship after studying hard. She started earn at the age of 16. He is shocked that a 16 years old girl bear this hardships.

He flip the page & started reading all pages.

He get to know that this dairy is gifted by Taesha. She also wrote about her & Taesha's friendship, how they meet, how they become beasties.

After flipping some pages he started to read about when he kidnapped her.

She wrote how much pain she feel whenever he called her with bad names, pain of her beating, slaps, rapes. He read everything, his eyes become teary more & tears started falling. He finish that dairy.

He lean his head on the wall & cry silently.

Tae: I will punish myself, I will give all pain which I gave to you.

Suddenly his eyes become dark & cold.

V: Also those persons who did this with us. I will not spare anyone. I will make them burn in pain like I'm burning. *dark voice*

His tears are falling but his eyes showing anger.