Chapter 07

Author pov :

Author pov :

After 1 month -

Sijoon is now sitting in front of Taehyung with an angry face

Sijoon : Answer me Taehyung when you will divorce her & marry me!!!

Tae massage his forehead & look at her.

Tae: Baby I will, don't worry.

Sijoon : when? After my death.

Tae: SIJOON!

Sijoon : What huh. I'm waiting for our marriage. It's been 4 years we are in relationship. I cant bear her anymore. Just divorce her or kill her.

Tae feel sudden pain in his heart after hearing to killing her.

(Sijoon is here bcz Tae has been ignoring her from pass 1 month after Y/n fell from stairs. Yes accidentally y/n fell from stairs bcz of weakness & she were unconscious for 2 days. At that time Taehyung was worried for her bcz it could cause of her dead. He treated her by best doctor. For some time his love for her was showing in action. He even stop to hurt her. Whenever he see her tears he feel pang in his heart so he started ignoring Sijoon & that's make Sijoon angry & scared bcz she know that he is falling for y/n. Today that's why she is here in his office.)

Sijoon : Did you forget that she is your sister 's killer. She killed Taesha. Did you forget that you promise her to kill her killer on her next birthday.

Suddenly reality hit him. He remembered that he is caring for his sister's killer. His Taesha, his cute little sister. He remember her dead body which he were holding in his arms.

Flashback -

After getting news about Taesha 's accident he quickly rush inside his hospital to see his sister.

He quickly go inside the room. He saw her lying on the bed sleeping. He slowly go toward her & hold her hand. He feel her hand is cold.

Tae: Doc... Why her body is cold. Huh... Give her medicine quickly.

Doc lower his head.

Doc: We are sorry king but Ms. Kim is no more.

Tae feel his world crash on him. His eyes became teary. He look at her sister who is now gone. He hold her shoulders, he shake her.

Tae : Princess wa.. Wake up... Look Oppa is here. Your bear Oppa is here... Plz... Wake up... I dont like joke plz... Princess Oppa is sorry for being late....plz...wake up.... Taesha WAKE UP!!!

He shake her but she didn't move. He lost his hope & hold her in his arms & cried his heart out.

Tae : Plz... Leave your oppa... My bear.... Plz... Wake up... *cry*

After 2 days when he was in his room while holding Taesha's belongings while sitting on the floor, Sijoon sit beside him.

Sijoon : Taehyung hold yourself. He need to be strong. I.... I want to show you something.

Tae: I'm not in mood Sijoon just go out from my room.

Sijoon : Taehyung that wasn't an accident it's was murder. Taesha was murdered.

Tae : What? *shock*

Sijoon : Yes Taehyung. Look I found this.

Then she showed him a video of that building terrace where Taesha was standing. He saw a girl in red coat push her from there but he didn't see her face bcz of darkness as it was night time. THlat video make him angry. Then he saw a girl is going out from that building while holding her red coat on her hand & it was y/n.

Tae : Who is she?

Sijoon : She is Taesha 's best friend. Her name is Y/n & she is the killer. I get to know she was jealous of Taesha. That's why she killed our princess.

Tae' s eyes become red in anger & hold that iPad.

While Sijoon just smirk but Tae didn't notice that.

Flashback end.

Tae's eyes become red in anger as he remember his sister's dead body, her pain. Now he is blind in his revenge.

Sijoon : After 20 days Taesha's birthday is coming so kill her in Taesha's birthday as you promise her.

Tae : I will. *dark voice*

After that he left his cabin in anger, now that monster is awake again.

While Sijoon just smirk as her plan is going well.

Sijoon : Finally I wil be Mrs. Kim soon.*smirk*