Chapter 05

Author pov :

After 2 days-

Y/n is now eating her lunch while sitting on the floor.

After Taehyung & Sijoon's finished their lunch she started making her lunch

While she was eating someone come inside the kitchen it's Sijoon.

Y/n didn't notice her as she were chewing her food while zoning out.

Sijoon : Hey you b*tch how dare you to ignore me. *yell*

Y/n come into reality & Quickly stood up.

Y/n: Queen do you need anything? *lower her head*

Sijoon : I'm not saying that. How dare you to ignore me. *angry*

Y/n: I... Im sorry.

Sijoon feel annoy so quickly hold her plate & smash it on the floor.

Y/n just look at her food which is now on the floor & broken pieces of plates. Y/n sigh & started to clean it. But Sijoon is now full with anger so she push her & y/n fell on the floor & her left hand fell on broken sharp pieces. Y/n didn't scream but her tears are falling bcz of pain.

Sijoon : You deserve it. *smirk*

With that she left & y/n slowly pull out that broken piece from her palm & scream silently.

Then Mrs. Lee come inside & hold her hand.

Lee : OH no y/n your hand is bleeding.

Y/n : Its ok Ajumma.

Lee: Its not ok.

With that she treated her hand & put a bandage on her wound.

Lee: Now go & take rest.

Y/n just nodded & silently go towards her room.

Lee is just looking her.

Lee: Plz God save her. I know she can't Ms. Taesha's killer. Plz help her. *teary eyes *

Y/n is sitting on her bed while looking at the mirror in front of her

Y/n is sitting on her bed while looking at the mirror in front of her . Her eyes are emotionless.

Y/n pov:

I don't know what's happening to me. Am I a killer? King said I killed her. Did I? I did sin, right?

Y/n: Bear it y/n it's your punishment.

Author pov :

As I said she is facing depression. Her mental health is going in bad state. She is just blaming herself for everything. She need help but there is no one for her.

--------------------

At night---

A harsh slap on y/n's cheek by Taehyung

A harsh slap on y/n's cheek by Taehyung. He slap her so hard that she fell on the floor. He slap her bcz of Sijoon.

Sijoon said to Taehyung that y/n didn't listen to her order & taunt her. That's make him angry & now he is punishing her.

Tae: You sl*t how dare you to taunt my baby. *yell*

Y/n didn't said anything just hold her cheek & sitting on the floor.

Tae: Now face punishment.

With that he open his belt & hold it on his hand.

Tae: I think you forgot your punishments so let me remind you. *smirk*

Then he stated hitting his belt on y/n. Y/n scream bcz of pain on her back.

Sijoon is just standing near stairs & smirking while looking at her.

After 20 min....

He finally stop whipping her & throw his belt on the floor. Y/n is just lying on the floor. Her eyes are close as she lost her consciousness a long time ago as she is weak to handle pain. Her white floral frock is now full with her blood which coming from her back. Her back is fully injured, blood coming out from her deep wounds. He look at her & shake her with his left leg but she didn't move a little bit.

He bend down & look at her face which is cover with sweats, dry tears suddenly he feel pang in his heart but he don't know why he is feeling it. Deep inside he is feeling pain. But he ignore it by his revenge.

He stood up.

Tae :No one dared to help her. She will stay here until she gain consciousness but nobody will help her. Am I clear? *order*

All servants nodded, they wanted to help that poor soul but they can't.

After that Taehyung holds Sijoon 's waist & goes to his room to sleep.

All servents look at y/n who is lying on the floor with teary eyes as they all love her like lil sister. They lower their heads & go inside their rooms.

5:00 am-

Y/n slowly open her eyes & look around & she found herself on the floor. She tried to sit but she graon bcz of pain on her body. After trying hard she stood up & go towards her room while holding walls. She slowly go inside her room & close the door. But before she could Lee come inside & hold her.

She treated her wounds & make her sleep.

Lee: One day he will regret y/n & you will be free from this hell. *caress her hair*

After that, she left her room.

_________<*>__________