oo1 ━━ who's the girl?

En başından başla

"This is so stupid." She stopped in her tracks, looking around the hallway, she met eyes with a couple of students, of course, who had no idea what she was intending to do. Whipping herself around, she stared back down the corridor, confused as to why this journey had felt like an eternity. Seconds felt like minutes and the clock was ticking. Taking a quick deep breath, she made her way towards the door that would lead to the boys' gym.

Her mind went rambling, she hadn't heard of any of the boys on the team that were first years, obviously, but Michimiya did say they found a handful that weren't bad. Due to the fact she knew no names this made her mind run wild with accusations and assumptions, "What if they are annoying?" She thought to herself, "Or what if they are snarky assholes who think they're too good to teach me anything!" Her head began to get hot, although Michimiya had mentioned their captain was a sweetheart. Sonmi shook her head to clear her mind, "Maybe they'll just be nerdy and ugly.." She let out a sigh of relief, her arms hung by her side as she approached the door. She stood there and her mind had one thought, "Or what if one of them is cute." She shook her head once again, no way that would ever happen, "God Sonmi, shut up! Get your head in the game."

The girl brought her arms up to pull on the door handles, only to realize it was locked, she sighed in disbelief, "Must've ended practice early." She thought to herself, she ran her hand through her long black hair, did she really go through all that stress for nothing? She quickly became annoyed, holding the white strip while turning to walk back the way she came, someone popped up into her path as she turned around.

"Who are you?" A feminine voice asked. Sonmi jumped at the sudden movement before opening her eyes to see a young girl, she stood around the same height as Sonmi, possibly a little taller. She had long light brown hair, down to about half of her forearm, which was kept in two pigtails, along with deep-set brown eyes that had a glow to them. Her facial expression showed her agitation at the moment as she asked again, "Who are you? What are you doing here?" She asked again, now edging closer to Sonmi.

The raven-haired girl was at a loss for words, she opened her mouth to speak before another voice was heard in the distance.

"Kami! Where did you..." A boy peered around the corner of the gym, his sights landing on Somni before looking back at the girl in front of her, "Woah, who's the girl?"

Another short boy crept around the gym, he looked confused for a moment by the previous boys comment. Soon he realized what he was talking about when he locked eyes with Sonmi, "Ooooh, she's kinda cute! Is that your friend Kami?"

The two boys rushed over to the girl, one boy who was extremely tall compared to the group, while the other boy looked almost as tall as the two other girls. The tall boy had a shaven head along with golden-brown eyes, the shorter boy on the other hand had dark brown hair with a small bleached strip in the middle, all his hair stood up like a pine tree, he also had dark chocolate-colored eyes. The pair had looked as if they had just finished working out, as sweat gleamed off their foreheads.

The girl elbowed both the boys in their ribs as they stood behind her, both of them suddenly gasped for air as she spoke up, "I have no idea who this girl is, she was standing in front of the gym as I was leaving so I wanted to know who she was."

The boys looked at her and then back at Sonmi, the tall one gave her a glare, which made her face break out in a blush, "Who are you, little girl?" Said the shorter one.

Sonmis' eyes went wide at the comment, "Little girl?" She spoke in a snarky tone, "I'm literally taller than you dumbass." She spat at him, the three before her now looked at each other in shock until the taller boy and girl started laughing.