sneek out?!

*Mind my business and i get a text open to see what the text say*
(The text:hey i have to ask you something you cant say no)
*Reply back*
(Text back:oh uh alright then what is it)
*I turn off my phone but it buzz i quickly open it*
(The text:what to sneek out😏)
*I re-read it and i text back*
(Text back:i never sneek out my house before i cant back down so why not)
*I look up to see the time it was 8:00pm*
(The text:i never sneek out before to.....want to go to the creek)
*I look at my phone and read it....THE CREEK!*
(Text back:i dont know i cant go that far from home)
*I never think about going that far i start to think about how i was going to sneek out then my phone buzz*
(The text:it not that far i mean we only walking around and talking)
*i start to think about it i text back*
(Text back:alright but when?)
*after that it been a few mins*
(The text:in a hour i have to take a shower and let my phone charger)
*I grab my shoes and i slowly put them on and i start to plan how i can sneek out lucky my mom is a dead sleeper but my brother always stay up all night like a night owl i grab my hoodie cuz it was really cold i mutter"i can't believe that am doing this"i look where my sister is sleeping and she bed was where my window was at i start to plan more ways i can think of but then HE text me back*
(The text:hey i see you soon)
*i start to have anxiety and think about what if my mom wake up? what if my sister see me? well my brother hear me? I play it cool and reply back*
(Text back:me to and i have to plan how)
*after 30 minutes i slowly open my window and i start to climb out. I have my airpods in my mouth is keep it quiet.I slowly close my window and start walking quietly the leaves where making noise. I got out of my backyard. I start to open the gate open. I sly through it and i start walking to the street i get to a lamp post and waitting for him as i was waiting i was listen to my music. I call my friend to tell them and they start to act like a dad to me after a while i see HIM.He walks up to me and my friend on the call start to saying things and i end it.me and him start walking to the creek.when we get there we where hanging out and having fun.I got a fell about something i expain it the best i can.we where walking back and hes freind say that he was lucky he friend think we where having SEX. he drop me off my house i wave bye to him and next thing i know i start to go back in my room.*
"I love it"*i told myself*
*the next day my friend think we where having SEX IN THE CREEK i try to expain and my friend say"i just want to talk to him!"*