That's Elizabeth, Liz for short, she's the daughter of our Gamma, he's the best warrior we have and he trains our other warriors. She has this cool ability where she can poof out wolf ears and tail whenever she wants even though she's not an omega.

"Can't you guys just skip? I do it all the time." Nini whined, resting her head against Liz's shoulder as she wrapped her arms around her.

I don't know a lot about Nini, just that she's neither werewolf or human and likes to hang out the pack's territory. I recently found out that the Alpha can't really kick her out or chase her away since she's part of a clan that helps protects the non-humans from humans. She's allowed to be anywhere she pleases, only if she doesn't cause trouble. Which she does, a lot.

"You know we can't skip, if we do we're in deep trouble. I'm still surprised you're still alive, don't your parents know you're skipping?" Nini paled, nervously smiling at us as she took a step back, refusing eye contact. They don't know.

"W-Well you see! They're too busy to answer their phones and umm...umm." She was deep in thought, trying to find another excuse but couldn't.

Out of nowhere, her two hellhounds popped up out of some bushes and walked over to us. I have no idea how she's in contact with hellhounds but after a long while, I got used to it. I think she told me they were a gift or something.

Any how, most of the time they're quiet and just keep Nini out of all the trouble she cause and are almost always out of sight when out in public. "Well will you look at that! See you guys later, we're heading to the club house!"

Without saying another word, Nini grabbed her confused hounds hands and quickly booked it. We waved them goodbye and watched them leave.

Liz then turned to me smiling. "Ready?" I sighed, already know what's gonna happen the second I entered the building. "Yeah, let's get this over with."

The second reason I come to school is because of Liz. She always gets anxious when she doesn't know where I'm at so I come here to put her mind to ease. Not like I can use the mind link to get in contact with her. I have a phone but I have a habit of leaving it unchanged so it's always dead.

Being as we're late, we had to sign through the front office. The lady there looked at me with so much disgusted and purposely took a long time to let us in which make us even more late. But the time we were done, the bell for second period rang.

I groaned. Liz looked at me apologetic as we stepped into the halls of hell.

People purposely bumped into me, being rough about it as me and Liz head to class. The two of us have a few classes together, that's the only good thing when coming to this place.

Shockingly, I didn't bump into my main bullies so that's something. They're normally around seeing as they're next in line to take over the pack.

They have to get good grades if they want to be in charge. It's the law. Which is a good thing to force but they're still idiots, teachers are too afraid to fail them and our soon to be Alpha and his friends don't like to do their work, he also uses the alpha voice to get what they want, which isn't allowed. But who's gonna stop them? No one.

This pack is done for.

We just about made it to class until, "Luke!" Someone roughly grabbed me and slammed me into the lockers. My head ached but I looked up and saw the face of Luke Hendrix as he grinned down at me. He's one of our Gemma's sons. Liz's older brother. One of the soon-to-be Alpha's little followers.

If he's here, the others aren't far behind. Groan, I should've skipped today.

-

Author: So when trying to fix this story, I accidentally deleted a few chapters so I'm re-making this...Again...last time I swear!
The rest of the chapters plus two new ones will come out next Friday. (Same plot just written in a different way) 🙂

 (Same plot just written in a different way) 🙂

Sorry again!

Sorry again!