[Cat problem]

"I'm home!!"
Lavender got off the couch immediately, "finally! Where were you?!?"
"I was over at Noobs house." Guest puts the cage down. Lavender raises a eyebrow, "uh did you bring home a raccoon or something!"
Guest looks at Lavender stupidity, "no! No!" He opens the cage for Potato.
Lavender eyes widens, "HOLY SMOKES ANOTHER CAT?!?"  she yells. Potato runs out of his cage and hides under a couch. Guest covers Lavender mouth, "keep it down! Potato doesn't like loud noises. He gets scared easily."
Lavender slaps Guest hand away, "seriously, why another cake?!?"
"I.."
"Well..as long as you're happy." Lavender walks to the kitchen. She didn't really care if Guest got a new cat. She didn't mind at all.
"Uh.."
Lavender walks out of the kitchen, "how'd you get the cat anyways?" She questions, eating a bowl of cereal. At night..?
Guest watches as Potato walks around the house. "Noob brought him for me."
"Aw! Noob sounds like a pretty nice guy!"
"Yeah, pretty cute, pretty nice—"
"Cute? You have a crush on him?"
"What?!? No!"
Guest thinks of something to change the subject, "where's Blue?" Guest asked, noticing he wasn't in the living room that much.
"Studying as always!"
"Imagine."
"Don't be mean Guest! He's your brother—"
"Hey guys." Blue came out of his room. "HEY BROTHA!"
"oh there you are guest. there's leftover pizza rolls in the kitchen counter if you want some." Blue offers, pouring a cup of tea for himself. Guest shook his head, "no I'm fine."
Blue sneezes, "alright."
"I'll take it!" Lavender runs to the kitchen counter and eats all of the leftover pizza rolls on the plate. "You're acting like you haven't eaten in a while.." Guest says, walking to the kitchen where his other siblings are. Blue sneezes again, "she didn't eat the whole day."
Lavender puts the plate on the sink, "I'm going to go and watch tv."
"the tv is broken."
"WHAT HOW?!?"
"it exploded-"
Lavender grabs the remote and runs to the living room, "I'll get this bad boy to work again! Just you wait."
"whatever you say—" Blue sneezes again. "You ok Blue? Are you sick?"
"nope, I feel like it's dusty in here. did you forgotten to dust off the walls again Lavender?"
Lavender was pressing all of the buttons in the remote in anger, "no! I cleaned it this morning."
"then why—" Blue sneezes again.
"Blue. You might be sick."
"i'm not sick. I was not sneezing before I came out here."
Blue sneezes once again and noticed Potato was chilling on top of a chair. "oh—" Blue sneezes again. "a new cat?"
"yes."
"Guest I'm allergic—"
Blue sneezes again. "I'm going to stay in my room.."
"Blue I'm sorry." Guest felt guilty to put his brother in hell once again. Blue sighs, "its fine Guest. I don't mind you having another cat, but he has to be far away from me alrightly?"
"Alright..!"
"Thank you." Blue walks to his room. Guest felt even more bad.
Blue POV: I plopped on my chair and frowned. Seriously-? Another cat guest-? You know that I'm allergic to cats right-? Its fine. I shouldn't be mad at him. He's happy and that's all it matters. I signed in my computer to continue on finishing my math homework, but I don't have the motivation to do so. Math is hard. Just saying. A notification popped up. It was from instagram. I opened it up and it was a post of Guest's cat Potato. That's cute. I liked the post and commented a heart.
Guest POV: I watch as Lavender approaches Potato slowly. "I'm serious. He's going to scratch you." I warned her, but she's too stupid to understand. "He's not going to scratch me!" Lavender picks Potato up, "see? Easy!" She says, smiling. At first I thought she was successful at it but she ended up getting scratched by Potato right away. "YOUCCHH!!" Lavender cuffs her left hand. "I tried warning you.." I cross my arms.
"I tRiED wARNinG yOu! SHUT UP!" She mimicked.
"Jeez!"
~
Preppy and Noob were having a walk, "WAIT KFC IS HOMOPHOBIC?" Noob looks at preppy with a small frown, "ha- yeah, but like... I'd rather eat homophobic chicken than not eat any chicken y'know!-" Preppy giggles, WHADINGGG notification! ..."hold on quickly noob." she pulls out her phone, Noob nods with a smile. xxpreppyx.summerx: heyyy <3
preppyxxosillyyy: stfu
preppyxxosillyyy: whos this
xxpreppyx.summerx: omg ur so mean wth
preppyxxosillyyy: is that your final answer
xxpreppyx.summerx: no ofc not :/
preppyxxosillyyy: ermmm no ofc nto so are you gonna actually answer
xxpreppyx.summerx: omg fine shut upp
xxpreppyx.summerx: im summer remember me xx <3
preppyxxosillyyy: wtf💀
preppyxxosillyyy: blocked xx <3
xxpreppyx.summerx: wait
xxpreppyx.summerx:

before preppy could even read the text, she just blocked who seemed to be 'summer'. She didn't care for whatever she was gonna text anyway.
"so?!" Noob asks curious, "ehh... Random!" Preppy smiles a little, nervously. ...although, she knew lying to noob would make her feel bad later on, preppy still knew it was for the best.
~
Guest POV: I poured a bowl of cat food. Yippie. I look around the house for Potato. "Meow." I look down and he was behind me licking his paw. "There you are Potato! I had to run to the store to get you some cat food..can't leave you starving!"
"meeowww.." potato hissed. "Don't worry I'm not going to hurt you!" I kneeled down on my knees and put the cat food down on the floor. "Come on!"
"..."
"Come on Potato!" I approach my hand towards him. "MEOW!" he bites my finger. I pull my finger back. "Okay..! Maybe that was a bad idea.."
I got up and walk away. When I left Potato started to eat the cat food. I smiled. I walk to the living only to see Blue setting up some stuff for guitar hero. I raise my eyebrow in concern. "Who you going to play with?"
I asked. "Nooby." he answered.
"NOOB?"I was hyped up
"HE SAID NOOBY YOU DUMB FUCK!" Lavender shouted, coming out from the bathroom. "you're dumber!" I shouted back. "Who's nooby then? Your girlfriend—?"
"g-girlfriend?! No way! Me and her are just friends!"
"Uhuh, I can tell that you're lying." Is he falling in love with someone? Well that's exciting. The door bell ring. I ran to the front to get it. I opened the door and saw a girl wearing a blue shirt. I'm assuming that this is Nooby Blue was talking about? "Is Blue here?" She asked. I step aside , "yup."
"Thank you." She steps inside. I close the door.
~
5 hours later
It's been a couple of hours and I still got no bond with Potato. I'm wondering why he's is so aggressive? Did something bad happened? I looked out the window. Since when did it started to rain pretty heavily?!? I look over at Blue and Nooby who were knocked out. I guess they were tired from guitar hero. I looked outside more and—POTATO?!? HOW THE HELL?!? I ran outside the front door and saw Potato standing in the streets. "POTATO ITS DANGEROUS!"
I shouted. No way this is happening again. "Meow.." Potato was scared I was scared too. A car came zooming in towards Potato. I gasped and ran for Potato and saved him just in time.
We were both on the floor. I let out a deep breath. "Don't you ever do that again!" I hold Potato tightly in my arms. "Meow." Potato licks my cheek. I brought him back to the house and put him down on the floor for he can roam free. 
I'm getting pretty tired.. I should go to the bed. It's getting past midnight. I turn off the living room lights and headed to my room.
By surprise potato was there sleeping on my bed.
"Good night potato!"
Before I could go to bed, I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Once I was done I turned off the lights and laid down on my bed close to Potato. He moves away from me a bit. Right at the edge of the bed. He doesn't trust me yet.