𝟎 「 ƊƖƦᏋƇƬƖƠƝᏕ」 𝟑

ƬӇƖƦƊ ƤƠƖƝƬ ƠƑ ƔƖЄƜ
ƑƠƦƘƧ ӇƖƓӇ ƧƇӇƠƠԼ ӇƛԼԼƜƛƳ
UNEDITED

𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 𝐇𝐄 𝐐𝐔𝐈𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐘 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐋𝐌𝐎𝐒𝐓 𝐑𝐀𝐍 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐀 𝐅𝐄𝐖 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐓𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒, Eric Yorker had always been a curious person, it was what got him in trouble most of the time, and it didn't help that he thought Lynette was gorgeous.

It was obvious in the way his eyes followed her through the hall, which was the main reason he had almost knocked into the other kids, there was just something about a dominant woman.

Maybe it was due to him being raised by so many women, most of which where in stem, and a culinary chef of a father, whom listened to and worshipped his mother influenced that.

But his aunt had said his mother was never fond of men until she'd met his dad at this very high school, so he may have been subconsciously chasing it through out the years.

"I see you guys are trying to navigate your way," He spoke up as he finally caught up, squeezing his way between them the moment the best he could. "I can also be a tour guide, I do lunch dates, or be a shoulder to cry on."

As he finished he sped up his words as he turned over towards Lynette, hoping his offer would be taken up despite how bad of a line it was.

Although due to Bella having been staring at the map in her hands and having heard the words that came from Eric's mouth, she assumed the offer was opened to both of them.

"I'm kind of the suffer in silence type." She replied glancing up from the map, causing all of them to pause for a second as she looked around at the signs again.

"I'm not allowed to date." Lynette replied as she had been busy looking at the signs when he had said it, but she'd glance over at him whilst replying.

Before glancing away again with an awkward shrug, not catching the small wince that came over his face for a moment before he straightened his face.

Not only was he curious, he was offaly determined.

"Good information for your article feature," He spoke pushing ahead of them quickly grabbing hold of the camera that often laid around his neck, in order to snap a picture of the duo. "I'm on the paper, and you two are the news, baby, front page."

Almost immediately at the sigh of the camera and the large flash that went off in her face, Bella couldn't help but nearly tremble at the thought of her face being publicly placed anywhere.

Lynette as well was a bit put off by the sudden flash, not expecting it as she just stood there blinking for a moment trying to clear the white from her vision.

"I-no, I'm not news," Bella immediately began to stutter out, her fear of been by what in her mind would mostly likely be the entire school. "I'm, seriously, not at all, maybe she-"

Quickly Bella suggested partially pushing the opportunity off on Lynette, not trying to push the attention on her, but given the more than stylish outfit she was wearing.

Bella simply assumed she's enjoy the attention a bit more than she would, similarly to the girls back in Arizona.

However despite her love for dressing a bit more uppity for normal occasions, she wasn't one for being in the public eye because the more people that saw her the more likely her secret gets out.

"Oh, uhm," She softly stuttered out if not for her hidden genealogy she might've wanted to participate in the school paper, but as of now that wasn't a possibility. "no, not really into being..."

And seeing the obvious uncomfortable attitude both girls gave off after being asked to join, Eric was quick to lower his camera having no want to make either of them uncomfortable.

"Oh no worries," He spoke not wanting to lose a chance at getting on Lynette's good side, knowing first impressions really mattered in the end. "no picture's are-are fine."

"Would you mind just pointing us toward out classes?" Bella asked partially frustrated by both the school map and the entire conversation, instead simply holding the papers toward the boy.

Eric quick to glance over the class schedule and recognizing most if not all of the teacher's names, some of which who's classes he'd taken throughout his years at the high school.

"Yeah no problem," Eric smiled happy to help both of them as he glanced from Bella to Lynette, before he began to step ahead in order to show them to their classes. "follow me."

And as they walked neither Bella or Lynette were unaware of the stares the three of them were getting as they headed down the hall, Eric's face quick to develop a casual smile as he saw quite a few people he noticed and usually passed in the hallway.

Bella on the other hand cringing as she noticed the copious amount of stares being directed their way, causing the girl shroud into herself in hopes of avoiding eyes.

Whilst lastly there was Lynette, who also noticed the occasional glance and furrow of eyebrows as they walked, yet she'd always been a being with tough skin so she chose to simply stare ahead avoiding the eyes.

Instead taking to thinking they where simply focused on Bella, someone who was in Lynette's mind obviously beautiful despite her partially bland and gloomy demeanor.

"You two've missed a lot of the semester, but I can hook you up," Eric continued to speak going along with ignoring the others around them, instead taking to continuing his conversation as he guided them. "tutor, cliff notes, medical excuse..."

Eric continued to leer in hopes of some kind of date or secluded moment with Lynette, however the teen was partially oblivious to the human-boy's attempt.

"I have no problem with those actually," Lynette spoke up with a large smile on her face, she was so proud of her father's occupation. "my dad's a doctor, so he usually writes me slips to get out of gym."

"A doctor," Eric spoke up impressed by the job, personally Eric felt that was entirely to many years of college but the pay would be a dream so he was definitely impressed by anyone who would take on the job. "so he's gonna be working with Dr. Cullen?"