𝟎 「 ƝᏋƖƓӇƁƠƦᏕ」 𝟏

ƬӇƖƦƊ ƤƠƖƝƬ ƠƑ ƔƖЄƜ
ƖƝ ƛ ƓԼƠƠMƳ ƑƠƦƘƧ ƜƛƧӇƖƝƓƬƠƝ
LYNETTE'S OUTFIT UP TOP

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐈𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐋𝐘 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑 𝐍𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐒, Lynette Winn awkwardly held a homemade plate of brownies in her hands as per her adoptive mother, Diana Winn's request.

They'd only moved in recently and according to Mr. and Mrs. Winn, they were dying to get in good with their new neighbors, one of whom was the actual Sheriff of the town.

Who's house the family of three just so happened to have been standing outside of at this very moment.

"Hello, good afternoon." A tall and handsome older-looking man with a rather large mustache opened the door, having been the first yet not the only one to have heard their knocks.

"Good afternoon, I'm DiegoWinn," Lynette's adoptive father introduced the three of them as she tried her best to put on a calm smile. "this is my wife Diana, and our daughter Lynette."

As he finished, Deigo and Diana turned towards Lynette who'd been standing behind them, both caring a large loving smile on their faces before they turned back towards Charlie.

The two were insanely proud of Lynette, despite having adopted her a few years ago she was very accepting of them as parents.

And with Diana not being able to have children herself, after finding Lynette in an orphanage after two years of being on a waitlist, they did all they could to keep her happy and comfortable.

"You see we recently moved in next door and we noticed that you may have a daughter, that's Lynette's age." Diana began to speak as she turned towards the girl she thought of only as her biological daughter.

Although hearing their words, Charlie's eyes slowly widened as he realized he did have a teenage daughter who looked to be around Lynette's age.

A daughter that he could barely connect with and needed new friends after having moved in with him from living with her stepmother after the two had divorced.

"Yeah, yes, yes I do," Charlie spoke realization lacing every word that left his mouth, throwing a glance and pointing his thumb behind him before he spoke again this time with a soft smile. "Isa- well Bella, my daughter."

Pausing once again realizing he never had the chance to introduce himself to what he believed was now a simple lovely family, Charlie, who'd swear his mother raised him better, went to correct this.

"I'm Charlie, Charlie Swan," He spoke holding his hand out to the Deigo, then Diana, and finally Lynette his posture and attitude now relaxing knowing why they'd come over. "my daughter recently decided to come stay with me."

"Well we were hoping that maybe the two could meet," Diana continued to speak, she'd always been a bit more likable coming first impression compared to her loving yet over-enthusiastic husband. "maybe be friends, we kind of been moving Lynette around a lot."

Glancing down at the ground, Lynette's expression grew guilty as she knew it wasn't her lovely adoptive parents that they'd been moving around recently.

She'd gotten into a little trouble at the last few schools she'd been in, whether it be a bully turned victim, or some strange tampering happening and her being close enough to draw suspicion.

Rumors blanketed her entire being at four different schools since she'd hit fifteen, Deigo and Diana had first thought it only a coincidence, but a coincidence became multiple.