"Hm, yes. Very important," Draco said, rolling his eyes.

Evan sighed again. Her lips twitched as she resisted a smile, and she clicked her tongue. "I'm sorry, were you after something in particular?"

"Well . . ." he started, reaching up and tracing her collarbone with his fingertip. "You. Particularly."

"Christ above, Malfoy," Evan chuckled. "You want me that badly? How tragic for you."

Draco frowned. "You said you'd think about it."

"And I have."

"And?"

"And nothing."

"Fine," he sighed, smirking at her and turning away. "I'll be waiting."

As night fell upon the castle, Draco sat at the table with Blaise, Theo, Pansy, Onyx, and Evan in the common room, putting all of his effort into behaving himself.

With the cursed memory of how Evangeline Blackwood looked when she orgasmed, Draco found it quite difficult to contain even the slightest hint of lust from his expression. An entire week after the Hufflepuff party and their shared masturbation, Draco decided to force the hiatus to a close and seek her out himself. He had faded into complete madness, at last.

He was fishing for her gaze, and soon met her eyes across the common room table. Evan, always aloof, snapped her eyes back to Theo, who was chattering on about something Draco wasn't hearing.

The party had just kind of fallen into place. After dinner, someone turned on the radio, someone else turned on the party lights, and the six of them sat at the table, playing Exploding Snap and drinking whiskey.

Ten minutes later, Evan's card snapped in her hand and she was out of the game. She stood up and retreated to the drink table, giving Draco a blank, sideways glance. He watched her as she walked away, peeking past Pansy. He watched her hips sway, then stared as she poured firewhiskey into a glass.

Draco sabotaged himself, purposefully losing the game so he would have an excuse to get up.

"Oh, it's Daddy Theo's time now! Watch yourselves," Nott said as Draco placed all of his cards in the discard pile. He stood up, ignoring everyone else, and walked slowly to the drink table.

Evan was opening a bottle of cola when he arrived at her side. Draco peeked around the common room, at the other partying Slytherins, to ensure that no one was in hearing distance. He set his glass on the drink table, pretending he only came over there to refill.

"Want to play a game?" he whispered.

Evan held in a smirk, not even looking over. "I thought we already were."

"Oh?" Draco breathed, searching the side of her face with low eyelids.

She glanced over, then poured cola into her whiskey glass. Her tone was casual, as if they were discussing something completely mundane. "Yes," she said, "The whole 'fuck me, and I'll leave you alone' game."

"Ah," Draco chuckled darkly. "But those aren't the rules of our little game, are they?" He leaned in to her ear. "You're leaving out the orgasm clause."

He grabbed a bottle of whiskey and poured it into his glass. Draco watched the side of Evan's face, then saw her eyes roll, her lips pursing in irritation.

"Roll your eyes at me again, and I'll make you regret it," Draco said heatedly, leaning in close to her ear. He stirred his whiskey with a wooden stick, then took a sip.

"Keep threatening me and I'll roll your whole head," she muttered. Draco raised his eyebrows, incredulous at the threat.

Evan paused, then turned towards him. She leaned her hip on the drink table, crossing one arm around her chest and taking a slow sip of her beverage.