She then placed the apple back in his hands and turned on her heel, heading back out.

What.

The.

Hell.

Frantically turning his head between every table and exit, he frowned.

Then he looked over at the one table in specific. And they just so happened to be looking at him too.

Only one was missing.

Scott had already ran out after the blond.

He blinked a few times, looking between the three.

Allison -he'd learned the name of her earlier that day in English- gave him an odd look, one that he would gladly reciprocate if he knew how.

Lydia had a envious scowl on her face, of Erica probably due to her new glow up.

And Stiles.

Oh Stiles.

His eye was practically twitching, now incredibly suspicious of him. After yesterday at the gym, now her new transformation.

The Powis boy took in a deep breath, eyes flitting down to the bitten apple in slight disgust.

He placed it down on his tray, moving it away from him and standing up.

He didn't notice the way his own body swayed slightly as he did, instead making a hasty exit to the halls.

But Stiles did.

The next day, Scott had seen Erica making her way, strutting almost, down the hall. He wasted no time rushing toward her, slamming her into a locker.

She smiled, as if already expecting it.

"Two's not enough for Derek- I know he needs at least three. So, who's next?"

She smirked again, her eyes flitting up and down his body. "Why does there have to be a  next when we've already got you?"

He clenched his jaw tightly, not taking any notice of her flirting. "Who's next?"

"You know, I never knew what I looked like during a seizure until someone took a video of me once and put it online..."

He fought away the sympathy he felt, "I don't care."

"It happened during class. I started seizing in my desk, and everyone was saying how they should put something in my mouth... until some genius reads the card on my key ring which tells him not to 'cause it could break my teeth."

He gulped, loosening his grip on her shoulders.

"Erica..."

The blond ignored his clear empathy, instead opting to continue, finally letting out everything. "Do you know what happens next? I piss myself. And they start laughing. You know, the only good thing about seizures was that I never remembered them... until some brilliant jerk-off had to go and put cameras in everybody's phone." She laughed, glancing down again.
"Look at me now, Scott." She looked at him, getting closer before following his eye line, spotting Allison watching them down the hall. " That's right- you only have eyes for her." She scoffed, hiding the hurt in her eyes as she spotted someone walking down the hall, ignoring people slamming into his shoulders. "But that's okay... I already have someone else on my mind too."

With that, the blond pushed past his shoulder and started stalking after Levi Powis, who seemed to be completely unaware.

Then Scott realised what she meant.

He just found the next.

Scott and Stiles sat at their usual table, eyes set on Levi's small figure hunched over his own, another apple on his tray that he simply stared at.

"Him. Really? What would Derek want with... That? I mean, he's so... Short."

Scott rolled his eyes.

"I don't know. Maybe it's a thing about who's most likely to survive the bite. Like the teenagers."

Stiles looked at him incredulously, "really Scott? Really? He doesn't look like he'd survive a flick to the forehead."

They both turned to him again, watching as he visibly winced at something.

"You think he already had it?" Stiles asked quietly, seeing how he flinched at nearly everything.

"No... He doesn't smell like one."

"But, his first day, you said he had this glow. Why would Derek want to turn someone into a werewolf if they were already something else?"

The McCall boy frowned too, nodding slowly.

"I don't know."

Rolling his eyes, the boy with a buzz cut caught sight of something weird.

"Scott, do you see that?"

"What? It's an empty table?"

He urged him to catch onto what he was thinking. "Yeah, but whose empty table?"

"...Boyd."

Levi looked up, seeing Scott rush out of the hall again. He felt a brief feeling of fear.

Once again, he caught eyes with Stiles Stilinski, who was watching after his friend.

And almost as if he felt a stare on him, the boy turned to face the smaller brunette with a familiar glare.

Levi swallowed and looked down.

That couldn't be good.

Eeee.

I have no idea if any of this is making sense anymore but I just want to get through season 2 so bad. I need to find a way to get him involved more too.

But ahhh.

Also don't worry, stiles is endgame of course, I just thought Erica would make some more fun chaotic, maybe even jealous scenes as well.

Thanks so much for reading !!!!!