✧ Part 12 ✧

Începe de la început

" Mishel... Where are you Mishel. " She dialed her number but Mishel didn't pick up her phone and now it was making her more scared and worried just then she heard Taehyung's voice from behind
" What happened yeona? "

She immediately looked behind at her and speak while taking deep breaths " oppa... Thankgod you are here... Mishel... I can't find her it's been a long time she disappeared. Taehyung nodded his head and said " don't worry she must be around let's go and search together. "

Yeona nodded her head and they both started to find her in the hallways just then yeona found her laying on the floor near the empty hall and her eyes got wide open and she covered her mouth with her hands in shock after seeing Mishel's appearance then she shout in a loud voice

" Oppa. "

Taehyung felt his heart skipped a beat as she shout in a loud voice then he walked near her and saw yeona sat on her knees at Mishel's level and stared at her unconscious figure then she patted her cheeks and asked her in a worried tone
" Mishel... Mishel what happened to you?"

Taehyung also sat at their level on his one knee and said " let's take her to the car... She's not looking good. " Yeona looked up at him and asked him " what happened with her? Who can do this to her? Oppa... Who removed her hijab? Oh my god... I shouldn't left her alone... What have I done? "

Taehyung felt a wave of fear lingered over his whole body and he gulped down his Saliva then he said " I'll found on my own don't worry now we should take her home come on take these keys go and open the car I'm bringing her. "

Yeona nodded her head and got up from the floor while Taehyung picked up Mishel in his arms then he was about to walk further then yeona said " wait oppa... We have to cover her head she never let anyone see her hair please let me cover her hair. "

She tied Mishels hair in a lose bun and clipped her hair then she wrapped her hijab around her head and Taehyung looked away from Mishel's face while licking his lips then yeona ran towards the car and Taehyung followed her while holding Mishel in his arms and he noticed people staring at him and started gossiping about them but he didn't care about them and went straight towards his car.

He made her lay down at the back seat and grabbed the keys from yeona's hands then he walked towards the driving seat and sat there while yeona also sat on the passenger seat and after starting the engine they left from there.

Meanwhile Abdullah was walking back and forth in the yard because it was almost 10 pm and he didn't receive any call from Mishel, he was feeling restless since he was laying beside Hezlin as he make her sleep early because she was feeling headache.

He was continuously looking at his phone to check time while walking in the yard and speak to himself " oh come on princess at least inform me via text it's almost 10pm. "

He then make a call to her as he was getting worried for her, yeona heard Mishel's phone ringing inside her cross body bag then she looked at Taehyung and said " I think her Appa is calling she told him that she'll inform him about the time. "

Taehyung hummed in response and said
" Hold on for a minute we are about to reach just pick up the call and tell him we are on our way. " Yeona hummed in response and moved backwards to grab Mishel's bag then she took out her phone from the bag and picked up Abdulla's call

Princess where are you? I'm waiting for your call look at the time my child.

Uncle we are on our way... Don't worry we are just around the corner.

Yeona? Where is Mishel?

Ah... Uncle she's okay don't worry we are just here okay bye.

Yeona cut the call and looked at Taehyung then she said " what the hell I can't tell him what happened to her yah oppa what will happen now? What will we tell him about her condition I'm so scared what if he doubted on us while we saved her. "