⚠︎ | 𝐥𝐯𝐢𝐢. ᴀʟʟ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴛʜɪɴɢs ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀɴ ᴇɴᴅ

Start from the beginning

“Don’t.” Alec cut her off firmly, his eyes locking with hers and one of his hands traveled upward to cup her cheek, thumb softly rubbing her bottom lip. “Don’t say things like that. We are going to get through this and we are going to get married. And eventually, me and Jane will make up and you and Leah can invite her over for girl’s night. Everything will work itself out. Don’t let your mind lead you down that dark path, my love.”

“I love you, Alec, so much.” She muttered to him as she leaned her forehead against his, her hands sliding down to rest on his shoulders. 

“And I love you, Rebekah.” He replied in the same tone, a husky whisper fanning across her face. 

Slowly, she pulled him back to her for a kiss, this one much softer than the one that had started this whole thing. His hand that had been on her face slipped downward, holding the back of her neck with a gentle grasp, while the other stayed where it was on her hip. Her own hands stayed on his shoulders, her grip tightening as their kiss grew stronger; hotter. 

“Alec, I need you.” She muttered against his lips. “Please…”

Moving with an inhumane speed, Alec and Rebekah soon found themselves in their bedroom. The female still had her legs wrapped around his waist while the Volturi guard kept his hands on her hips and back. His fingers dug into her flesh and his lips latched themselves onto her neck, causing her eyes to flutter. 

A tiny moan escaped her when she felt the bulge in Alec’s pants press against her clothed core. A swarm of want and warmth settled in the pit of her stomach and heat pulled in her center as she imagined Alec’s member filling her in the best ways. Gods above she wanted him and wanted him now.

She didn’t have to wait long as Alec pushed her back onto the bed and she slowly crawled up the bed and he followed her. Soon she found herself with her head against the pillows, and Alec’s handsome face looming over her with a gentle smile on his face. And then it turned teasing.

“You are wearing far too many clothes, my heart.” He teased and Rebekah dared to smirk at him, her fingers trailing up his arms and to his shoulders. 

“Do something about it then.” Her thighs clenched shamelessly when Alec’s eyes darkened with lust. She didn’t have time to either react or protest as her mate ripped her shirt from her torso and her pants from her bottom half, leaving her in only a cute pastel purple underwear set. “Come on Alec, take it all off.”

He didn’t have to be told twice as he tore the last remaining articles of clothing from her body as she tugged at his pants. Finally, he took pity on Rebekah and helped her get them down his legs and onto the floor. 

Her head snapped back and her legs went to snap close only to be stopped by Alec’s leg keeping her spread open. His finger traveled deeper into her core, massaging gently at her walls while his thumb rubbed gentle circles on her clit. Alec grabbed her calf and pulled her leg to rest on his shoulder, while her other leg stretched out on the bed. 

“Alec please!” Rebekah blubbered as her mate added another finger, getting her ready for him. She could feel that coil pull tighter in her gut, and she felt the nerves in her body go into overdrive. “I need you!”

“Come for me, Rebekah. Just once and I promise you will have me.” The words were whispered softly into her ear and he picked up the speed of the movement of his fingers, finding the one spot within her that had her toes curling and back arching far off the bed. 

Alec muffled her shout with a fierce kiss as she came, her legs shaking ever so slightly. A loud wailing moan left her lips as he entered her in one swift motion, her legs twitching from the overstimulation. His hand held her leg in place where it rested on her shoulder and he gently kissed the calf as he waited for her to adjust to the sudden stimulation of being filled so soon after climax. 

“Fuck- Alec- Please…UGH…move!” Rebekah moaned/sobbed and Alec finally decided to be nice and stop teasing her. The pace he set was slow, but it wasn’t gentle - his hips snapping into her with hard thrusts that had her body jumping and shaking with exact action. 

Her hands gripped onto his shoulders, bringing him down to kiss her, which also brought her knee close to her ear - allowing him to slide deeper into her tight cavern. Alec groaned at the feeling of the sudden tightness and Rebekah let out a loud cry when his pace sped up. 

“FUCK! ALEC! So-so fucking deeEEP!” Rebekah’s words trailed off into a scream when she felt Alec’s fingers begin to play with her clit. His other hand rested on the back of her head, pulling her hair slightly as he adjusted her gaze to meet his as he fucked her.

“Come on Rebekah-” He cut himself off with a groan, his pace faltering. “Give me one more, my love, you can do it.”

Maybe it was the harsh pace of his movements or it could have been that intense look in his, but within the next second Rebekah let out a scream as she came around Alec’s hard member. He had soon followed after her with a harsh grunt and moan. 

Rebekah let out a whimper when he pulled out of her, and left her laying on the bed with shaking legs and trembling lips. Her body turned to face the bathroom, where Alec had disappeared to, and she smiled softly when her mate appeared in the doorway with a washrag. She hissed in pain when he cleaned her up and he apologized with a soft kiss to her lips. 

“I love you, Rebekah. And I promise I will do everything in my power to keep you safe.” Alec told her a few moments later as they cuddled in their bed, both still naked with only the sheet wrapped around them. 

“I love you too Alec, more than you can ever know.” Rebekah didn’t move from her spot curled on top of him, with her head resting on her chest. Alec’s fingers ran through her hair, and his other hands rubbed soothing circles on her bare back. It was such a peaceful setting. 

Rebekah could only hope everything would be okay because as the couple lay in bed, the snow fell from the sky - sticking to the ground below. The Voluri would be here soon.

And Rebekah wasn’t sure she was ready for the trial. 

[a/n ✍︎]

[a/n ✍︎]

It's finally out my darlings! I am so sorry about the long wait but I hope it was worth it!

Breakingdawn is coming to an end, and I am not ready for it 😭. But I have a plan!

Currently, I will be working on a few other stories along with FAR AWAY and a new fanfiction in the works! So be on the lookout for more updates for TEETH!

For now...

Thoughts? Ideas? Predictions?

Be sure to let me know!

Until the next update!

Love,
Drea.