Aadvik pulled out the chair beside me on the right.
"Good morning" he said leaning in a bit with a small smile.

This smile WILL kill me one day.

He relaxed back on the chair and took a sip of the water in front of him.

"Why did the caterers call you instead of me?" I asked curiously taking a bite from my poha.

"Because I told them to. You already have alot on your plate it was the least I could do." He shrugged.

This man cared enough to go to the caterers and tell them to call him instead of me. I'm melting. Save me.

As if this wasn't enough, casually he sat up straight taking the spoon from my hands and took a bite from the poha in front of us and continued to take a sip from my cup of chai.

My eyes didn't move from his action for even a second with my jaw reaching the floor.

"Kitni feeki chai peeti ho tum!" He informed.

"Mujhe apni chai bhi khadoos or kardwi pasand hai" I raised my eyebrows in tease.

"Khadoos! I'm the sweetest person on the planet." He said sarcasticly.

"Kutta" I laughed hitting his chest and refocused on my food taking the spoon from him.

"Acha waise bhi bhabhi"
I rolled my eyes.
"Aapko waise to mere paas aana pardta tha raat ko. Kal kaise so gaye aap aise hi?" Niya added
(By the way bhabhi, you usually have to come sleep with me. How did you sleep yesterday?)

She knew. Wait how did she know? I looked towards Vedant who was also smiling like a fool and finally my eyes shifted to the huge man beside me.

Aadvik nodded as he whispered low for only me to hear.
"He saw me putting you down and exiting the room.

I sighed of realisation and then nodded
"Vedant your wedding is tommorow, you focus on that. Niya your lehenga still isn't back from alterations even though I've told you 10 times you better pick it up in the next hour." I commanded not wanting to hear the teasing.

The two rolled their eyes making me laugh.

_________________

The sangeet music had already started downstairs as me and Niya ran across in the room getting ready.

I wore a gorgeous brown silk lehenga with it's golden dupatta, beautifuk big jhumkas and rushed towards Vedant's room to make sure he too was ready.

All the guests as well as mom and dad were already in the garden where the sangeet was being held waiting for Ruhi's family to arrive.

Walking into Vedant's room I spotted Aadvik, his golden kurta setting him apart from the rest of the surroundings.

His eyes focused on me and mine on him for what felt like forever and never at the same time.

Vedant and Kunal cleared their throat beside him knocking us both back into reality. Aadvik closed his eyes and took in a deep breath while I just shook a little bit.

"Vedant, we need you down in 5. Ruhi se baat hui meri wo bass aate hi hoge." I said moving towards him and getting the pot of kohl from the table.

Being the old mom soul I am, I put the tikka on behind his ear. Then for some reason my legs moved towards Aadvik too.

Aadvik
Aisha put the tikka on Vedant but then she came in front of me and repeated the action.

Moving my head back in to place after putting the tikka, she curled her fingers around themselves after waving them over my head and took them to her crown in the form of balayi.

I dipped my finger in the kohl and applied a tikka on her too.
"Meri hi naa lag jaaye nazar" I said low for only her to hear.

"Haye bhagwaan! Shaadi meri hai yaha inka nahi khatam ho raha" Vedant whined from the side while exiting the room, making Kunal laugh beside him.

The two had left the room, I turned towards Aisha noticing the beautiful features on her face.

"You look beautiful" I stated. She did. The lehenga's dupatta had matched my golden hued kurta perfectly.

She tilted facing me,
"You don't look bad yourself either Mr.Ahuja." she layed her hand on my chest, wiping the lint off it with a quick swipe.

"Chale?" She asked.

"Chalo" I obeyed.

_________________

We walked down the stairs, my hand on her lower back to the garden full of people and laughter.

She ran away from my touch towards the group of woman already dancing as soon as we were down.

I watched her in awe as Niya came beside me resting her head on my shoulder.

I peeked down at her smile as I kissed her hair.

We stood like that as everyone else joined the dance floor. Our favorite view, the people we love and happiness.

I know not the best chapter but right now it's the best I could do. I love the Ahuja siblings, they are truly the best combination.

I hope you liked the chapter!

If you did please vote, follow, add it to your library and comment!

With love,
Avu.