Nu bits his lips, tentatively looking at the Diamond earrings Zee gifted him, wondering if he should put them on.

After much thought, he decided to put it on after all, small diamonds dangling off a thin platinum chain, shining bright in the dim light of his washroom.

He puts on some light makeup and gets out of the washroom only to find their bedroom empty.

  Zee and he were given accommodation on the 3rd floor and the duplex suite only had a single bedroom.

They couldn’t say no, so Nu simply waved it off, saying that the bed is huge enough to fit both of them.

  But with all the bitter feelings now, he isn’t sure if he can share a bed with Zee anymore.

He gets a call from Sky, hurrying him to come down and Nu takes in a long breath, finally making his way into the party.

Walking towards his family, the one person that dragged his attention was none other than Zee himself.

The alpha was dressed in a black suit which matched with nu's dress .

His hair was styled into a pullback style with couple of deep brown fringes falling stray, sinfully framing his face to perfection.

His shirt was missing a button or two, toned left for the world to ogle at, making Nu blush.  

Realizing his brother-in-law’s discomfort, Gulf scolds his brother to button up, Zee reluctantly complying with his sister’s order.

They stand together for a while, holding a glass of champagne, watching the married couple celebrate their day, dancing away to a piano piece, their son Haanu cheering for them from the sideline.

Nu glances to his side when he feels someone bumping into him. 

When he doesn’t find anyone, he simply looks back again, only to get hit by the most offensive pheromones he had to keep up with the whole day.

Pun was dressed in black just like nu. Her face was caked in makeup, her red bold lip matching with her outfit.

 Her face was caked in makeup, her red bold lip matching with her outfit