Chapter 5

I'm sorry I put myself in da story but I needed supporting characters :/
***
Stella

I yawned as the math teacher continued to babble on about some simple math. He disrupted my yawn by calling on me.

"Mrs.Aceti, do you know the answer to the equation on the board?" He asked, walking closer to my desk.

"Yes, sir." I tell him confidently.

"Then please, go work it out on the board." He ordered. So I got up, went to the board in front of class, worked out the easy equation, and sat back down. The teacher looked over the answer and turned back to me.

"Correct. I expected nothing less from my top student." He complimented. "That's all for today class. You are free to go to lunch." He sat at his desk.

The students around me began to shuffle out of the classroom. I was one of the last to leave, because I don't like to get crowded in the hallways. The hallway was pretty cleared out when I got to my locker. I did the combination to unlock it.

I reached in and grabbed my next class notebook and sack lunch. I began to make my way outside to the reserved area for eating. But before I could get to the doors, someone stopped me.

Simon

After math I was in the bathroom checking my hair.

"Bro, it looks fine." Ethan walked out of one of the stalls.

"You sure?" I look at him. He just sighed and nodded.

"You're only asking her to help you study. Shouldn't be to hard." He reassured me. "No go so I can fix my hair." He pushed me playfully. I gave him a push before dashing out of the restroom. I saw Stella walking down the hallway, going to the lunch court yard. I walk out in front of her.

"Oh, excuse me." She began to walk around me. Before she got to far I grabbed her arm.

"Wait." I say.

She seemed startled at my sudden movement. "What could you possibly want from me?" She asked pulling her arm out of my grip.

"I need your help.." I trailed off to where she couldn't hear me.

"You need what?" She asked, scowling.

"I need your help with math!" I almost yell.

"Shhh! Okay, okay! As long as you stop yelling. When do you want me to help?" She agreed, shushing me.

"I was thinking today, after school?" I asked.

"Okay. But we'll have to stop by my house first, so I can tell my dads where I'm at."

"Dads?" I ask. "As in plural?"

"Yea. Got a problem with homosexual people?" She snapped.

"N-no, not at all. My parents are the kings remember. It'd be kinda awkward if I didn't like homosexuals." I apologize, shaking my head.

"Okay then. Well I'm gonna go eat my lunch then." She twirled on her heal, swooshing her lime hair past my face. I stared after, dazed. I felt a hand on my shoulder.

"You really do like her don't you?" It was Ethan. He was standing beside me and raising his eyebrows mischievously.

"Shut up!" I push him, smirking.
***
Guys I was re watching Vikk's vlogs from Cali and at the end of one Rob put his head on his shoulder. And I was literally said out loud "What would their ship name be? Voofless? Wikk? Vob?" Idek bai

-Stella