Chapter 3

Hey there yea here's teh next chap :3

(I'm sorry I don't have an updating schedule xD I just write when I feel like it sorry ;p)
***
Jerome

A lil bit of pepper... add some salt. And done! I finished up my last order of the day, which was some tomato soup. I added some parsley to the top for asthetic.(ASTHETIC!!) "Order 276!" I holler for the waiter. He came a grabbed up the order.

"Well, I'm off for the evening, Guavay." I told the head chef, heading to the back exit.

"Ay, be safe laddy." He waved with his thick accent. I nodded my head and proceeded to leave. It was a short walk home. I fumble with the door keys for a moment before unlocking the door.

"MEETCH! STELLA!" I yelled throughout the house.

"DAD!" Stella ran up to me and hugged me.

"Hey there, baby gurl! Where's Daddy?" I asked. This is how we greeted each other every time I come home from work.

"I think he's in the living room. He said he had good news." She twirled around on her heel, her lime hair flowing behind her.

"Biggums!" Mitch stood and hugged me when I entered the living room, behind Stella.

"So what's the news, Daddy?"
She asked plopping down on the couch next to Mitch.

"Yea, what is it Meetch?" I sat on the other side of him.

Then Mitch began to explain happily about Matt and Brandon moving up here with someone speacial. And about how they needed a place to stay for a while.

"Sounds like a grand idea!" I cheer.

"I wonder if the 'speacial' person is my age..." Stella wondered aloud.

"I don't know.. they always said they'd prefer to have a younger child, rather than a raging, hormonal teenager." I laughed.

"Hey! I'm not that bad am I?" She laughed back.

"Nah, you're great, hun." Mitch kissed her forehead.

"Thanks, Dad-ay. I gotta go do some home work now." She said and went to her room.

"So how was work?" Mitch turned to me, laughing at Stella under his breath.

Brandon :o

"Are we there yet?" A little boy asked, or complained rather. It was a long way from the academy to the royal kingdom.

"Just a little while longer, Bradly." I tell him gently. He was sitting on the other side of the small carriage. I turn to look at Matt (is it with 1 T or 2 xD I've seen it both ways.) He was staring out the small window, watching the hills roll by. I place my hand on top of his that was on the seat. "Something wrong?" I ask.

He noticed me and turned. "Oh it's just that... we kinda just left our job we had for 10 plus years. I just- I don't know if I can live any other way." He sighed.

"Is that all you're worried about?" I giggled slightly. "You'll be fine as long as I'm here with you. And Bradly, too."

He scooted closer to me and kissed my head. "You're right. And you always know how to make me feel better." He whispered.

"Oooo! I see the castle!" Bradly called out. We both leaned over to the window to look. Sure enough, we could see the castle and the kingdom in the distance.

"It is isn't it? Are you excited?" Matt suddenly cheered up and asked Bradly.

"Yea! I can't wait to go to school and make new friends!" He laughed.

Matt and I looked at each other and smile. It was going to be great life up here.
***
MEETCH- my new favorite name for BenjaCanada.

Am I the only person who would really enjoy it if the Pack and teh Sidemen were on gameshows??!? Like Family Fued or Idiot Test.. like Vikk could be the host of FamFued and the rest of the pack on one side and then the following Sidemen on teh other: Simon, Ethan, Josh, Tobi, and Harry? And speaking of idiot test.. I was watching it earlier today and there was one guy and his name was Adam and he looked like Skydoesmeencraf ... coincidence? I think not xD

I'm done rambling sorry lelel

-Stella