Chapter 2

I forgot to thank you people for... *checks Assassin Luv stats*... 3k+ READS AND 200+ VITES??!? WOOT?? Thank you all so much !! Here's a chap for ye ;3
***
Lachlan

I ran to open the door. The voice that had interrupted us was one of the royal messengers. "Sire, we have received a threat note!" He explained urgently, pulling out an envelope. I snatched it from him. It had a read melted seal on it. I popped it open and read the letter outloud so Vikk could hear.

"'Dear Kings of Startonium Kingdom,

This is a threat note. My partner and I demand money. We demand a total of one hundred million and a half gold coins. If you decide to give us the money great. Drop it off at the address (and Don't come looking for us, because this is not our place of residence.): Corall Street 524.

If you do not comply with our demands, we will have to resort to violence. We are trained in the way of killing, so make a wise choice. From: Heh why should we tell you?'" I read out. I heard Vikk gasp.

"We might be rich, but we don't have that kind of money." His eyes began to water. I turned back to the messenger. "Leave us to discuss, please." I tell him. He solemnly nodded and left. I closed the door behind him. Turning back to Vikk, I hugged him tightly. He was crying fully now, but not bawling.

"Shhhh... calm down, Vikk. It'll be okay. I promise." I tried to comfort him and myself.

"How will it be okay if someone ends up getting hurt?" He said, pulling away from me.

"You trust me right?" I ask, staring at him.

"Y-yes." He sniffed.

"Then we'll be okay. Okay?" I pull him into another hug.

"Okay." His crying had stopped but his face was still wet. I grabbed a tissue from my night stand close by and wiped his face dry. "As long as you're with me, you will be okay. Understood?" I ask him again, holding him in my arms.

He sighed and nodded. "I just need to sleep. I'll feel better in the morning." He shuffled from my arms to the king sized bed we share. I follow him, also ready for sleep.

After I turned the lights out, I whispered, "As long as you love me, we will be okay." And drifted off to dark dreams.

***
:D floof yey I might do another chap after I finish my chores :3 k bai!

-Stella