Grah Pravesh

Target:20 votes!!!

I know target is not completed but my exams are on the way.So I guess no update for 2-3 months.Enjoy and till I came back increase my followers, votes and views.
Thank you love you guys.💜💜💜

____________________________________

Now Kartik and Naira.All Goenka's and Singhania's was standing in front of Goenka Mansion.Yes Goenka's didn't have other option than accept Naira as their daughter in law.

"Chalo ab nayi bahu ka grah pravesh karte hai." Tara said try to cheer up everyone's mood.She put a kalash on the mid of door way full of rice.
"Chalo ab kalash ko girakar andar aao Naira." Tara said in a sweet voice which no one can deny.
"Ji bhabhi." Naira did what Tara said and entered with her right leg.
"Chalo ab Kartik Naira ko aapne room mein le jao bechari thak gai hogi." Tara pat her hand on Naira's head.

"Ji.....chalo Naira." Kartik hold Naira's hand and was about to go but a voice stop them.
"Ruko....." Sushila said in a arrogant voice.
"Ab shaadi aapni marji se karli tumne par ab rasme hamari marji se hogi." Sushila said looking at Naira with angry gaze.
"Kaisi rasme Maa?." Manish asked as he also don't know what his mom is saying.
"Thali ki." Sushila spoke out.
"Thali ki?" Shubham said as he heard about this first time.
"Ha Swarna jao 7 thali le ke aao." Sushila order Swarna.She rush into kitchen and brought 7 big dishes.
Swarna put all dishes in a row.
"Toh ab bahu rani suno,ek-ek kar ke in Thaliyo ko uthana hai aur sar par rakna hai.Agar thali ki awaz hui toh samjho riste ki baat nahi banegi. Har ek thali har ek rishte ki hai.Toh der kis baat ki suru karo."

Naira start to pick all thali she succeed picking 5 dishes without making noise but at Kartik's turn the dish made a little noise.And while picking Sushila's thali it again made noise.
"Lagta hai Dadi aur bro ke sath bhabhi Naira bro ki nok jhok hoti rahegi." Shubham said grabbing attention of everybody.Kartik gasp thinking about it.

"Chalo bhai rasme ho gai bohot ab dulha dulhan ko akele bhi toh chodo." Tara said smiling.Naira got nervous for few minutes she thought about Aneesh,their jodi, their first night.A tear escape from her eyes.
"Kartik Naira ko room mein le jao." Swarna said and without waiting for a second Kartik took Naira's hand and ahead towards his room.

************

Naira sat on the bed.She was feeling lifeless.The betrayed by her love was too much for her.The day when her dream to marry the love of her life turns into the biggest nightmare.Kartik came out from bathroom after freshing up.He felt bad for her it was not her fault.That she loved a person who is ambitious.
"Naira.." Kartik softly called her name. She looked towards him.He notice dry tears on her cheeks.He came and sat beside her.Putting his hand on her, he start to speak.
"Naira I know our marriage is unexpected what Aneesh did was his point of view." Naira looked at him with her widen eyes.

"It was his choose but moving on will be your choose." Kartik want her to accept her fate and move on.
"The person I love the most leaved me alone on the special day of my life.How can you expect me to accept my fate?" Kartik know Naira was somewhere right.
"Naira you are sherni and sherni itni asani se haar nahi manti." Kartik is trying his level best to encourage her.
"Now wipe up your tears varna kal kahogi mom se  ki Kartik ne meri choti kichi." Naira laughed a bit remembering their childhood.

How she used to call him fatty mendhak and how he pulled her braid everytime and run away.
"Kartik I feel lucky that atleast you are with me." Naira said and put her another hand on his hand.
"OMG lagta hai suraj aaj purab se nahi nikla.My sherni is crying and getting emotional?" Kartik said while smiling.
"Kartik I'm tired." Naira whine like a baby.Kartik was about to put a pillow between them but Naira hold his hand.
"I trust you Kartik." There was a comfort and secure feeling in Naira's eyes.She feel safe whenever he is with her.Kartik smile intensely.

"But I don't trust you." Naira furrowed in confusion.
"Agar tumne is abla purush ka faida uthane ki koshish ki toh? Meri izzat par hath dala toh mein kya karunga?" Kartik said dramatically.Naira made a done face.
"Kartik Goenka!!!!" Naira took a pillow and start to hit him.
"Ahh Naira it's hurting" Kartik said faking the pain.
"Kartik tum..."Naira was about to get up but her feet stuck in her lehenga. She was about to fall but Kartik hold her by her waist.Both fall on bed.

Kartik and Naira both were lost in each other's eyes

Kartik and Naira both were lost in each other's eyes.But Naira always fail to notice the love in his eyes.Kartik don't know that he should be happy or not.He is married to the love of his life. But she is broken because her fiance broke their marriage.Kartik turn and laid beside Naira and both start to laugh.

Kartik turn and laid beside Naira and both start to laugh

They both are best friends.They understand each other more than any one could.Both got up and again lay comfortably on bed without putting a pillow between them.
"Not a bad start...." Kartik thought in his mind.Both fell asleep.

______________________________________

To be continued.......