Engagement

The Singhania house was beautifully decorated.Total is the engagement of Naira she was so happy and excited.Naira was in her room with her mom Akshara.She was getting ready.
"Naira beta stop wasting your time and get ready." Akshara said to her daughter who was getting ready for an hour.

"I'm not getting a good shade for my lips." Naira said with a tone of stress in her voice.
"I want to look perfect." Naira said while finding a lipstick shade for her.
"Par kyu?"Akshara said looking at her daughter's weird behavior.
"Because Aneesh loves perfection. That's why I want to look perfect for him." Naira said without looking at her mom.

"Naira beta meri taraf dekho." Akshara said making her daughter looked in her eyes.
"Beta sawal yeh nahi hai ki Aneesh ko kya kese pasand hai,balki sawal yeh hai ki tumhe kya pasand hai."
Naira looked down realising what her mom mean to say.
"Ji Ma mein samajh gai."Naira said confidently looking in her mother's eyes.

Naira then picked a lip balm and apply it on her lips.She smile looking at her mom through mirror.
Meanwhile in Hall,Everyone was present in the hall including Goenka's,Maheshwar's, and Singhania's.Everyone was happy for Naira.But someone was smiling with broken heart.He was none other than Kartik Goenka.

On one hand when everyone was enjoy,Kartik was standing in a Corner with Shubham.They were talk.When Akhilesh came towards them."Kya baatein chal rahi hai dono mein?"Akhilesh said to them.
"Kuch nahi chachu bass yhi." Shubham said but Akhilesh notice that Kartik was silent all the time.

"Beto dekhlo aaj ek aur bakre ki bali chadhegi."Akhilesh said to both.
"Woh toh hai hi chachu,par shaadi ke kuch fayde bhi toh honge?" Shubham said to light Kartik's mood.
"Ha ek fayda hai."Akhilesh said while staring at them seriously.
"Kya chachu?"Shubham asked smiling happily.
"Aadmi shanti ko aapna leta hai."
Akhilesh said with a plain tone.
But soon both Akhilesh and Shubham burst in laugh.Kartik too smile a little.

But suddenly all lights turn off.
"Arrey yeh light ko kya hua?" Rajshree said with worry.
"Hey Bhagwan achank yeh light kyu chali gai."Sushila said.But soon a focus light fall on the person.She is none other than Naira Singhania.

Kartik mouth open looking at Naira's beauty

Kartik mouth open looking at Naira's beauty.Then all lights turn on.
"Aise mat dekh woh reserve hone wali hai" Shubham said teasing kartik.
"Tu chahe toh engagement todva de?"Shubham said trying to cherish Kartik' mood.
"Koi jarurat nahi hai engagement todne ki."Kartik said.

But there talk was heard by Tara.
Tara came towards them while holding a tray of juice.
"Kya hua kis ki engagement todne ki baat ho rahi hai?" Tara said while giving juice to all of them.
"Kuch nahi bhabhi Naira di ki engagement todne ki baat ho rahi thi." Shubham said while sipping a sip from his glass.

"Woh kyu?Tara said been confused.
"Bhai ko unse shaadi karni hai isliye."Shubham said.Kartik choke on his drink.He glare at Shubham and Shubham hide behind Tara.
" Bhabhi save me"Shubham said and run away from there.

"Jane do Kartik bacha hai." Tara said convincing Kartik.
"Ok bhabhi aap kehti hai toh chod  deta hu." Kartik said to Tara.

Time skip

Naira made Aneesh wear the ring.
Aneesh too did the same.All clap for the new soon to be couple.But here our lover boys was standing in a corner looking at his love of life getting engaged with someone else.

"I'm happy for you Sherni." Kartik smile widely.

____________________________________

To be continued....

Target:10 votes for next chapter.