Goenka Mansion

It's been few days after Naira's engagement.Tara and Shubham
are trying their best to keep him happy.Now Kartik decided to be happy that his love is happy with her love.Tara is close to Kartik.Now  both Kartik and Shubham has start calling her their choti Maa playfully.But in all this someone didn't like that Tara was getting close to both of them.And that is Sushila Goenka.

Sushila didn't like Tara as the circumstances and cross relation of  Mayank.But this doesn't stop here.
As Sushila always mind wash Mayank.She didn't like Mayank too but he was blind in his anger.

It was a normal day in Goenka mansion at night everyone ate their dinner and slept in their rooms but Tara was waiting for Mayank.
Nearly 11'o clock main door opened entering our second hero Mayank Malhotra.
"Mayank get fresh I'll arrange your dinner." But Mayank was not in good mood as usual.
"I'm not hungry." Tara wasn't expecting this.
"Why?Are you not feeling well?" Tara know Mayank is so workaholic that he didn't care about himself.
"Come to my room." Without waiting for Tara's answer he went towards his room.

In their room

As soon as Tara entered Mayank lock the door.
"Aajkal Kartik aur Shubham se jo tumhari najdiki hai woh band kar  do." Mayank said while looking into Tara's eyes.
"Kya Mayank tum....." But Mayank didn't let Tara speak.
"Tara please mein nahi chahta ki tum Goenka's ke sath tum mix ho  jao." Mayank start to sweat.He himself know what he was talking.
"And can I ask you why?" Tara said furrowing her eyebrows.

"Because I don't want you to!" Tara closed her ears with her both hands.
"All are sleeping Mayank don't shout." Tara always try her best to handle every situation.
"I said what I said Tara.It's just I'm scared." A tear escape from his eyes he sat on floor start to cry like a baby.Tara's eyes soften looking at this state of her husband.She went towards him and hugged him taking him in her embrace she started to caressing his back.

"Please Tara I....." Before Mayank could say anything Tara put her finger on his lips.
"You need rest.....Are you hungry?"
Tara said while Mayank was still in her embrace.But he deny.Sshe made him lay on bed and cuddle him.Soon he sleep.Tara pulled herself out and went from her room.Now she went to her terrace garden which she cherish she sat on Jhula.Looking at sky she remember her father.

"Meri shaadi mein koi sukh hi nahi hai na toh pyar hai nahi hi vakta aur na hi mera pati mujhe samajh ta hi." Finally she burst into tears. From the day she got married she always feel alone Goenka's never accept her as she is daughter in law of Malhotra.Swarna only care about Mayank.And about Mayank he himself was not stable.Swarna and Sushila always make him feel like he is not a part of this house.

While handling everything and everyone she always forgot about herself,her dreams.Which always affected her work badly.She is the head director in ‘VR fashion Advertising Company.’But from few days she took a break after they shift to Goenka's Mansion.Tara cried all night thinking about her messed life.
"I want a little bit of happiness just little love little care........kya mein thode se pyar se bhi layak nahi hu."
She question while looking at sky.

After sometime she realised it's too late she looked at her phone it was 3'o clock in the morning.So she again went to her room and slept beside Mayank while looking at him.

____________________________________

To be continued....

10 votes for next chapter.