Beg Love🔞

Becky's Pov : 'Sit on my face"
Those words had me dripping , I was nervous horny and excited to feel all of her within me ,

My face flushed I could feel a second heartbeat down there ready to explode...

Freens face held pure lust & desire and I wouldn't disagree it's what we had wanted since long ....

Straddling her neck , I sigh idk if she would like me , the Overthinking Jumps in kicking out the Born desire

As if she could read me and face my heart, grabbing my thighs she pushes me upon her face , Biting my clothed core

I flinch in pain and pleasure , I sure was wet but I ruined my panties ....

I look down at her , Trying to act annoyed but who on earth could resist Miss Freen ummhmm,  she smirks

Pushing my core more into her face , I gasp fre-freen umhmmm baby ....

'Grind your pussy on my face baby....

Her moments start to quick as my body give in ....The control

'I haven't even Touched Your pussy yet , and you're already Gonna cumm huh sunshine.... Chuckling she pushes her face more onto my clothed area...

Leaving my legs to shake , That's what she does to me my body and heart its begging for her ...

I hold onto the headboard and start moving my body .... arghhh

Why isn't she doing it already I'm so fucking aroused mphhhhhhh Biting my lips to hold the moan ...

I get a spank on my ass instead... Common let me hear you , let me hear you mean baby ' freen Whispers , Kissing my pussy.....

Holding my thighs with one hand and Pinching and Tracing my body ,
Moving it up to my breasts .... groping it she's squeezing the life out of it....

I try not to think but my Baby mind does so .... is she trynna make Boobande haha

I know my boobs are the best she's came across but squeezing the life out of it , ill be left with dead boobs ....

'Freen you're gonna keep kissing and smelling it , just do it ... I yell annoyed

Once again slapping my Dear pretty Ass , Freen Whispers... tsk already loosing patience  hmm Mrs Sarocha...?

'Baby please you're making Me wait since ages love do it ..... I try to sweettalk but she's not taking any of it whattta bitch wife ....

' tracing her fingers up down my body , stopping at my neck .....

'Tell me what you need sunshine I shall give it to you .... her hold on my neck tightnes not to hurt me but enough  to drown me in pleasure  ....

' ik she's not kidding because her Eyes is dark is my wife a vampire or something like Animals... dammit my mind

'Baby please.... I whine

'Please what sunshine...? Freen smiles

'My core is heated and wet , baby please do the magic with your Tongue ' I blurt out not shy anymore ....

I could see she's taken aback from my answer but ...chuckling she moves her hands and pinches my Nipple I moan ...

Ofc I moan what do yall expect even if ...

'Such a dirty mouth for a Little Girl huh pinching my nipple a bit more she whispers not breaking the eye contact..

This what makes me more horny her Eyes Damm., I could Lick the floor for her to notice me and me only...