"Nice catch." Katherine said making Scott nod.

"What are you doing?" Argents dad asked him.

"I knew when I brought you back it would never be about saving lives." Allison's dad said as he looked at his dad.

"Only about immortalizing your own." Before they both held a gun to each other.

"Scott." Argent said to Scott.

"Go." He said making Katherine whisper to Scott.

"Is it a good idea to leave them here?" I asked him, before argent yelled making Katherine jump in sacredness.

"Go now!" Argent said making the three teens turn back and walked away.

"It was a terrible idea leaving them alone." Katherine said as they turn to the corner heading the direction Deucalion told them.

"It's seemed kinda personal." Liam said making Katherine roll her eyes.

"Yes- but leaving those two together. Alone." Katherine said before from further down when they heard a gun fire making Katherine stop.

"Told you it was a bad idea." Katherine said.

"We can't turn back. We have to save them." Said Scott making Katherine sigh.

"I-I know." She said letting out a huge breath.

"Let's go!" Katherine running further down until it was all foggy. Scott stopped running.

"Scott." Liam said making the two stop and look at Liam.

"I'll do it." Liam said looking at the cane.

"Liam." Scott said to him.

"It should me." Liam said to them.

"You don't have to do that." Katherine said to the beta.

"If you get me close enough, I'll do it." Liam said as he wanted to grab the cane but Scott pulled it.

"We're not killing your best friend." Scott said making Katherine agree.

"I agree to that." katherine said pointing to Scott.

"that belongs to me." they heard a voice making them turn to see Sebastian, the beast.

"it's a family heirloom." he said making katherine click her tongue.

"Technically it belongs to the argents." Katherine said to him.

"I'd like it back, please." He said politely making Katherine laugh.

"Being a beast but yet still has manners." Katherine said to him.

"You must be the all mighty powerful Tri-brid?" He said turning to Katherine who nodded.

"You got the powerful Tri-brid, right." She said to him with a fake smile.

"Can I have it." He said politely again.