(Why do you hate me so much? What have I done that you don't even look at me? For what crime are you giving me such a huge punishment? tell me)

"Gunah? Apna gunah janna hai na tumhe toh suno meri gunehgar ho tum, meri life ki udasi ki gunehgar ho tum, aur tum mujhe kabhi pasand hi nhi thi jis din se tumhe dekha hai nafrat ho gayi hai tumse aur ab is nafrat ke saath hi tum jeena aur chaho toh mar jao" said Aayansh in his hatred tone and left the room leaving her crying....

(Crime? You have to know your crime, so listen, you are my culprit, you are the culprit of the sadness in my life, and I have never liked you, I have hated you since the day I saw you and now you live with this hatred or die if you want)

Avni fell on her knees and started crying She knew what he said was true she knows he meant each and every word he spoke but she still wanted it to be a lie. She did not want to trust it. It was impossible for her to believe what she heard. She was crying when she decided to give him his happiness back. She went to the bathroom and opened the shower she sat under the shower for 2 hours and cried her heart out.

Aayansh's POV:

I was busy finding out about Raghav's whereabouts. No one in my family knows about it and everytime papa, chachu or anyone asked me why and where I am busy I just told them it's something regarding work.

I didn't answered any of Avni's messages and calls because I know she will ask me thousands of questions which I won't be able to answer.

From past three days I am trying to know who the hell is alerting Raghav that I am going to attack him. Everytime I reach the place he was a few minutes he just gets disappear. But no, not anymore I will soon find out about that bastard who is helping and will kill both of them together.

I was busy tracking his last location when a message popped on my phone screen and it made me hell angry.

Avni:
Are you so busy with girls that you forgot you have a wife.

Aayansh you literally left that day and didn't even bother to check on me.

Can't you even take care of your wife??

Seeing those messages made me angry now. I left my office and drove to house. I reached home and directly entered my room. And saw her sitting peacefully on bed.

'Seriously?? You are sitting here peacefully making me angry' with this thought I went near her and shouted at her.

I don't know what I said in anger but she made me hell angry. Here I am sleep deprived because of her. I am skipping my meals to find Raghav just for her protection and she is doubting me.

I shouted at her and left the room. I know I have said too much but she can't judge me like that and then when I asked her she didn't had anything to say.

'Should I call her to apologise???' with this thought I took out my phone and called her but she didn't answered. 'Maybe she want to be alone' thinking this I left for the office.

Author's POV:

NEXT MORNING

"It's already 10 a.m. where is Avni??" asked Anjali sitting on the chair.
"Mumma, I went to check she was in the bathroom" settling on the chair.