"You did?" Jibeom asks. He suddenly remembers the moment when Areum woke up crying, claiming that she dreamed of her mother. Jibeom smiles.

"I'll always be by your side, Jibeom. I'll always be by Areum's side. You can't see me but I can see you" Joo Ah says.

"Does it means that you're our guardian angel now?" Jibeom giggles.

"Yes I am! I'm your and Areum's guardian angel now!" Joo Ah says. Jibeom laughs.

"I miss you, Joo Ah" Jibeom says. Joo Ah smiles.

"I miss you more than you ever know" Joo Ah says. Jibeom smiles.

"No matter what happens, when everything goes tough and you missed me, I'll be the wind to ease your pain. When you call out my name on top of the hill, I'll be running to you and hug you tightly, okay?" Joo Ah says to Jibeom. Jibeom hugs Joo Ah.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry for not being able to be a man you hoped for. I'm sorry for not being there when you needed me.. I'm sorry.. for not be able to protect you and our little family.." Jibeom says.

"Jibeom, you're the best man I've ever prayed for. You're the answer of my prayers. You're the greatest gift I've always dreamed of" Joo Ah says.

"This is really a goodbye. Please be happier than me, okay?" Joo Ah says. Jibeom breaks the hugs and he is looking at her.

"I love you.. and I'll be watching over you from here.. until we're reunited again one day.. no matter who you are with.. I'll be here waiting for you.." Joo Ah says. Jibeom smiles. Both Jibeom and Joo Ah share their one last kiss. A very sweet and romantic kiss for one last time like their first kiss after they exchanged their vows together on their wedding day. That's the moment when Jibeom has finally set Joo Ah free from his despair. That's the time when Jibeom has finally accepted that Joo Ah is no longer here.

*   *   *

Jibeom wakes up from his sleep. He wakes up and he sees that Areum is in his arms. Jibeom smiles. He kisses Areum's head. Then he looks at the picture of Joo Ah that he keeps on his desk.

"I love you... forever.." Jibeom smiles.

* * *

In the morning, Jibeom arrives at the Choi's family bakery. Jibeom gotta know from Master that the final choice will be taken place at 10 o'clock so everyone has to be ready that time.

3 minutes before the final choice, Jibeom is thinking to check on the final choice on his laptop so everyone can see the result. Jibeom looks nervous. He doesn't even talk to anyone 30 minutes before the final choice takes part. Bomin's parents hold Jibeom's shoulder.

"For whatever consequence that might be possible later, I hope you can accept it with an open heart" Bomin's mom says. Jibeom nods.

"Thank you omma.." Jibeom says.

"No matter what happens, you're our forever son-in-law" Bomin's father says. Jibeom smiles widely. Areum is silently watching them all in Bomin's arm. Everyone is nervous for Jibeom. They want Jibeom to have a brand new start for his life.

3 minutes has passed. The clock is now showing 10 o'clock. Master appears in the chatroom to announce the final choice is now starting. Nobody dares to talk anything. Everyone is nervous.

Master :
Good morning, participants!
As we promised, today is the final choice day
The final choice will be taken place at your personal chat. After everyone has made their choices, we'll reveal the result.