19.

Tanu POV

Me and Kartik were on a cruise ship ..and before youu think it is special brought here for us then no ..it's not private...

Kartik wanted this to be private but i insisted that I wanted to go on a public one instead.. because well u see private things are fun ..but public trip is a different fun...

Kartik-Jaan ..

Tanu- hmm?

Kartik- khana ny khana hai tumhe?

(Don't you want to eat food?)

Tanu- hmm abhi ny ..

I said looking towards the sea when I felt him back hug me ...

I smiled and kissed his hands..

Kartik- baby ..come on let's roam around here....

Tanu- okay..

We started roaming around well the cruise ship had every thing cause this one was vip one their were french people all over here and their ...

While roaming around for a good few minutes we went towards a shop..

Kartik -je vais l'acheter s'il te plaît *French*

(I'll buy this ... please)

He said that I can't wht but the shopkeeper smiled at him and brought him two bags that was filled with EXPENSIVE chocolates...

Tanu- chocolates?

Kartik- yeah one for you and me ..and one for our family..

Tanu- ohhh

After that we went towards the small kitchen in our vip room ..

He keep the things on the counter ...

As I sat on the counter...

Kartik - let me keep the things properly cause you don't have to..

Tanu- okh now that seems like an insult..

Kartik- it's not an insult baby *holds her waist*

Tanu- then wht is it?*plays along*

Kartik-* kisses her neck * complement*whispers*...

Tanu- hm ..

Kartik sucked on my neck like i don't know wht..he is probably gonna leave a hickey their ...

But anyways I enjoy it so yeah I kissed him just after he left my neck...

His hands slighted up to my ass as he grabbed them and. Pulled me forward..to him I could feel his hardness between my legs..

We fought for dominance with our tongues licking each other's mouth...

(Author - uhm warning ⚠️)

Kartik pov ...

I sucked on her tongue earning a big moan from her ...god she is going to be the death of me ....

I removed her tank top ... opened her rubber band as her smooth straight hair   fall on her shoulders...

She kissed me this time roughly okh my tigress is back ...damn..

I pinned her on the kitchen counter ...as she played with my hair ...

I went over and opened my t-shirt ...throwing it on the tiles of the kitchen..

I looked towards her for her permission or trying to find any kind of hesitation but no..

That was nothing I smiled and unhooked her bra and kissed her chest ...

She moaned ...I smirked with the reaction and sucked on her breasts giving both of them the same pleasure..

My little buddy was asking for attention but it was not in my hands...

I stopped when her hands started moving on my chest to my abs she was teasing me she slowly and painfully touched every part of my chest then slowly reached my pants ...

She unrap me like a rapper...she then removed her other clothes sitting all naked infront of me to be eaten..

Before I could slam myself inside her she smirked and pushed me backward...

Tanu- not like that babyboy ..

Tanu- Earn me *smirk*

Kartik- *Smirk back* Earn?

I walked back and took a steel spoon in my hand and rubbed it against my hardness ..

She bite her lip ..

I smirked and slowly walked towards her with spoon in my hand and traced the cold steel on her body ...

She rolled her eyes and moaned ...

Kartik - did I earn you baby?*smirk*

Tanu- n-na-h *moans*i-

I separated her legs with my knees and went between her legs..

Lifted her leg and put it on my. Shoulders kissed her womanhood..in a sensual way..
I slammed my tongue inside her as she squirmed and moaned ...i held her up with my hands ....

I fucked her with my tongue..
As she shamelessly moaned...

I left her leg down and slammed into her grabbing her ass and squeezing it ...

We both moan as the sound would have probably reached out but that's fine cause it's not important...

..

Ishqi pov

Ishqi- Aakarsh! Chalo naa please honeymoon mein aye ho ki tumharee ye important meeting ke liya hnn!!

Aakarsh- kitten please this is important I swear after this I'll make up for you dw..

Ishqi- hmph ! *Pouts and angrily sits on the couch..

Ise toh koi parwah hi ny hai mere ye nhi kii itne sexy biwi mili hai toh thora ghume fire Masti kare ny inko toh dinbhar bas Kam Kam Kam ..

Aakarsh was too focus on his work so i decided to go through my insta account..
And that's when I came accross a reel where the girl was getting a reaction from her boyfriend on her scandalous outfit..

I swear i could tell after that video she is not going to post any videos after...

Then suddenly an idea pop up in my mind..

How about i try this too!!I have the outfit..and after wearing it i will get to see his hilarious reaction yay!!!

So that is wht i am going to do for sure!!

(Author - this chapter is short because I have exams going on and you see it's a little hectic for me to complete)

To be continued