9.

Starting
Playlist for this chapter
•Pal pal Dil ke pass
•barish

Tanu Rajvansh pov

I woke up in mear pain I swear i'll kill him for this...
Anyhow I got up and got changed..we will have Reception today and then we will go back to The Singhaniya's palace..and the other rituals will take place ...

the Reception will take place in Afternoon only because we need to travel at night and it is gonna be a hella tiring day ... specially in this stupid situation..

I looked at my Kartik sleeping like a baby an unknown smile came to my face ..God I love him ..keep him with me for my life ..

I saw him slowly open his eyes he started roaming his hands to the other side and when he didn't find me he frown and slowly got up to see with his half open eyes..

I chuckled at him he smiled and spread his arms i immediately went towards him ...to hug him ..

He hugged me and put his head on my shoulder still eyes closed..
"Good morning Love" he said ..

Niharika Gupta pov

I was up and changed already Ashu was also ready but being a jerk he is, he isn't leaving me to go downstairs and see the decorations ...

btw this is the reception invitation 

(edited by me -the author)

it was so beautiful like brooo i really loved it Ashu was also happy to see it it had a very unique style ..i love it so much ..anyways Ashu was being clingy so i pushed him lightly..

"yaar abhi toh mere hoe ho aur abhi se gussa kr rhi ho " he said cutely i touch his warm cheeks and kissed him he return it as well..then he started removing hid hand from waist ..to idk where 

"Ashu i am still sore" i said he nodded as the others were knocking on the door..we went out greeting everyone..

Ishqi chauhan pov 

we were all in the hall where the reception take place looking at the place ..Aakarsh didn't wanted me to move around when i am sore and limping well that Niharika and Tanu are as well doing so i already know what happen..

"kitten ..come on let's have some food i'll help you since my brothers are also helping their wives "he said i nodded 

he held my waist for support and we went to eat hand in hand..

(Fast forward =)

Reception time..

Author's pov