Part 11

"I think I need your help with that, Gabriel. Or new glasses. Can you tell if it's a line or if it's not?" Nathalie asked him shakily.

The tall man smiled at her lovingly as he pecked her cheek.

"Maybe you should just put your glasses 'on', love. Because I can very clearly see 'two' blue lines and that means..."

The shocked woman held her breath as she sheepishly patted for her glasses and placed them on her nose. Then she suddenly inhaled sharply.

"Oh my God. It's... P-P-Positive! We're..." Unable to say anything else, Nathalie started to cry vigorously.

"Hey, why are you crying, my love? Is it that bad that we're about to have a baby?"

She shook her head but cried even harder. While doing so, she reached for him and used him as support to get to her feet. Then she kissed him savagely, laughing and crying at once when she pulled back again, before burying her face in the crook of his neck.

Gabriel still felt confused but held her taut and whispered.

"I dare say that we're both utterly happy about the outcome?" He asked.

Nathalie nodded.

"Of course we are. I feel just so overwhelmed. It's so amazing. There is really a human growing inside of me. And even after all that happened those last two years, I was able to get pregnant. I... I am so... Can you just kiss me again? And then we need to tell Adrien. And your mum! Maybe I will even make an attempt to meet my two little siblings, but right now, I want our son to know about 'his' future sibling." She enthusiastically exclaimed.

The designer smiled at her blissfully.

"Your wish is my command, darling. I will kiss you until you pass out and then I will carry you into Adrien's room and we can both tell him the good news." He mused.

Nathalie blushed deeply.

"Not that I had any problem with letting you kiss me like that. But I am very certain that instead of making me pass out you'd get me into a very different mood, one we wouldn't want to show up in front of a fifteen year old with!"

"Oh, well, maybe I should tend to those needs first then!" Gabriel proposed and gently made her lie on her back to crawl atop of her and start to kiss along her throat to her chest.

"Oh fuck yes. That's exactly what I need right now!" The pregnant woman cried out in bliss.

His expression changing from the playful one he had before to a very seriously lecherous look, Gabriel slipped one hand into her pants and underpants and teased her very sensitive bundle of nerves with one finger. The immediate reaction he caused, being Nathalie moaning his name while her pelvis twitched, made him hard in the split of a second and within minutes they were both naked and just short time later he pumped his fluids into her, feeling her at the same time tense all over convulsively and knew she had found her release too.

"Wow!" She gushed out as soon as her breathing had calmed enough for her to speak.

"Yeah, that was... new. And special! But I'd prefer to take more time to get you there next time, love!"

"Mh, whatever. I love you. And I quite enjoyed 'that'!"

"Me too. Still, you deserve so much more than a quickie, my Nathalie. You're about to become a mum in a few months. So I have just more reasons to spoil you than I had before!"

She couldn't hold back a moan when he said that then squealed in excitement.

"We're really having a baby, Gabe. Can you imagine? Our little baby!"