Part 3

A/N: Well, well, well. Here we go again. It's still the foreplay though!

Breakfast turned out to be nothing but pure torment. They both were still in a certain mood and Adrien sitting in between them on the bed made it even worse, knowing as long as he was with them, they wouldn't get the chance to do anything about it. On the other hand they didn't want to disappoint the boy who had been missing out on family time and especially his father's attention and affection for so long.

Adrien though noticed that something was up and questioned.

"You're both acting strange? Is anything wrong? Did I do something?"

"No, Adrien, you didn't." Nathalie told him quickly.

"Then what is it?" He pried.

"It's nothing that can't wait until we're done here, Adrien!" Gabriel forced himself to use a friendly tone.

"Oh, then I was right and there is something wrong. Should I leave you alone? Would that be helping?"

"Much!" Nathalie slapped her hand to her mouth. "Sorry, that one just slipped. And I don't want you to leave, Adrien. You've suffered by far enough over the last year. I don't want you to lack any more of our time than you already have."

The boy smiled at her lovingly and scooted closer to hug her and peck her cheek.

"That's sweet, mum. But if I am truly honest, I would rather go and take Marinette for breakfast somewhere. She just told me on the phone that she hasn't eaten yet as well. So, wouldn't we all benefit from me, taking my girlfriend out on a beautiful Sunday morning?" He asked cockily.

"Well played, son. Alright, you can go. But let your bodyguard take you there. Don't look so sad. He doesn't have to stay with you, just drive you over and take the day off afterwards. Would you be so kind as to tell him?"

"Yes, dad, that's great. I love you both!" The teenager exclaimed and jumped to his feet, almost throwing the whole tray with their food to the floor. "Sorry for that. Good thing you caught it, mum. See you later!"

"Be safe!" Nathalie called after him. Then she looked at Gabriel. "It's nice to see him happy, I still feel bad though. We wanted him to leave us alone to..."

"To? What is it you would like to do, my love?" He said huskily and wiggled his eyebrows, to then look her up and down with a lusty glare.

"I don't know, but I suggest we start where we left off earlier."

"Oh, right. The awkwardness after the incident in the bathroom!"

"I wasn't talking about the past at the moment. But now I can't stop thinking about it either."

When Nathalie had entered their shared bedroom half an hour later, Gabi's face had still been dark red.

"I just ran into your mum. She said breakfast is ready and we should hurry. Do you need much longer?" She told him casually, acting as if nothing had happened.

Gabriel sighed and agreed.

"Okay, you can go already, I'll follow in a few."

"Would you please stop feeling bad? If you go on sulking in your misery, I will ask you questions about your stupid dick all day, no matter how many guys are around to hear them!" Nathalie threatened.

Gabriel gasped and eventually looked her in the eyes.

"You wouldn't be so mean, Nath!"

"Try me!" She said coolly and stepped closer to him. "Let's please not destroy this amazing connection we had from the very first moment we met because of something so mundane that it isn't even worth speaking about."