Part 2

A/N: Here's the first part of the much required smut. I will just pretend that all the readers are over sixteen and therefore(in most European countries at least) old enough to be allowed to have sexual contacts with people their age. Enjoy!

When he parted their lips a short moment later, to make sure his beloved woman would get enough air, Gabriel gave her a very intense look. Then he said hoarsely.

"You're doing exactly what you did back then, Nath. The way you grasp my hair, and how you're moving underneath me, how you grind against me. It drove me mad, when we were sixteen and it still does. I still think you only wanted to do me a favour, otherwise you would have never been willing to go that far so fast."

Nathalie shook her head, as he rolled them to their sides.

"That's not true. Not the way you thought it was at least. Do you remember, when we almost took a shower together?" She asked him coily.

Gabriel groaned.

"How could I ever forget the most embarrassing moment of my entire life?"

It was the morning before the big day and Nathalie opened the door to the bathroom and walked inside, locking it behind her. The radio that stood on a shelf was already playing music, but she didn't mind, thinking maybe Gabriel had left it on, when he left the shower right before she came here.

As she by then was familiar with the Grassette's shower and how long the water would take to reach the right temperature, as soon as she had finished undressing, Nathalie, as every morning, reached around the curtain and patted for the faucet to turn it on already. She kept the curtain shut to not let the water splat all over the bathroom so she had to wipe it away afterwards. The days before she had used the time until the warm water from the basement made it up to the third floor, to comb her long, dark hair to then step into the shower to adjust the temperature to her own taste.

On this particular morning however, she felt something odd when she searched for the lever and as she heard Gabriel's muffled voice, she gasped and in shock pulled the curtain open completely.

There he stood in front of her, one hand covering his mouth, the other still closed around his erection, desperately trying to hold back and not spill his fluids directly before her eyes. Following a sudden idea, he tried closing his hand tighter to suppress the imminent ejaculation, yet the sensation he caused with that only worsened his situation and he couldn't hold back the moan any longer as his penis twitched and he felt his fluids shoot out of the tip.

Not able to move Nathalie had watched the whole thing, feeling a lot more flustered than him even. Eventually she gushed out.

"I-I'm very sorry for walking in on you like this. I should have gotten suspicious when I heard the music. Next t-t-time I'll ch-check behind the c-curtain first!"

Gabriel chuckled in despair.

"This can't be happening. This isn't real! Those things only happen in movies or nightmares. I need to wake up!" He muttered to himself.

That made the young girl laugh and despite her own embarrassment she made a step forward and laid a hand on his shoulder. Stroking his wet skin very tenderly, she whispered.

"I don't think it's that bad, Gabe! I already knew that boys do that a lot. I just didn't think I'd come this close in the near future. Why don't we just forget about the whole situation?"

"Easy for you to say! You weren't the one jerking off in the shower. You certainly have no idea how it feels to shower with the other guys in school, always afraid they will see that something is very wrong with my... you know." He looked down at his, by then from two hands covered, member.

She cleared her throat, eventually facing into the other direction, as she stammered.

"I...uhm...I've so far... only seen... p-p-pictures, but uhm, I wouldn't e-e-exactly say, it looked any d-d-different. M-Maybe a bit more, well, like uhm, not hanging and l-l-looking like a withered mushroom."

The way Nathalie had described the male genitals she had seen in magazines or their biology book in school, made Gabriel laugh despite his chagrin and he at the very moment looked at her, which he had avoided before, noticing that she was completely naked too.

"Fuck!" He hissed and quickly shut his eyes.

"Huh? What's that about?"

"You are aware that you're naked too. And, oh God, that I hit you with... my... oh Nath, how can I ever make that up to you? I... just hand me my robe please. Then you can be alone and rinse the stuff off."

She not only gave him his robe, but grabbed her own too, then turned around to face him again. Gabriel was holding the cloak shut, yet with quite some distance from his crotch, making Nathalie narrow her eyes.

"Why are you holding your robe like this, Gabe? Just use the fricking belt for it."

"Please make it stop!" He exclaimed towards the sky in hope of any higher power hearing him and answering his request. "Please, Nath. There are certain things, guys fantasise about, and believe me, you don't want to hear any of it. But seeing you naked was one of my personal dreams and my... stuff... on... your leg... made me think of... just tell me, you got it, please?!"

Blushing deeply when she finally figured out what he meant, Nathalie quickly croaked.

"Okay."

Then she stepped into the shower and pulled the curtain closed. She waited until she heard the door being shut. Only then did she take off her robe and tossed it to the floor. Looking down, she noticed the bit of fluid that was still on her thigh and hesitantly moved her hand towards it, driven by curiosity, then touched it with the tip of her index finger.

Scrunching her nose due to the sensation, she just stated quietly.

"Sticky!"

Flustered by her own action Nathalie quickly turned the water on and started to rinse it off then took her favourite shower gel and started to cover her skin with it from neck to toe.

"Are you serious, Nath? You touched it? But that wasn't the reason for sleeping with me so soon, right?" Gabriel gushed out.

Nathalie shook her head.

"No, it wasn't. But I knew you would feel as if something was wrong with your little friend -or should I rather say, not so little friend?- for the rest of your life if I didn't change that. I wasn't actually thinking of going all the way, that was just as surprising to me as it was to you. But I had considered that if you somehow showed a little interest in me, I would try to overcome my reluctance and my anxiety and uhm... I wouldn't have dared to speak it out loud at sixteen, but right now, being older and not so easily ashamed, I can tell you, I wanted to give you a handjob. Maybe even use my mouth. There, I said it. Now I want to know, what about getting your 'stuff' as you called it, on my leg turned you on so much."

"You really still don't know? Fuck, love, I got hard only from remembering that scene. See?"

He scooted back a little and pointed at his crotch.

Gasping, she followed his eyes. Then the young woman made a bold move and laid her hand on top of the bulging pants, taking a firm grasp to then gently rub up and down.

"Oh shit, woman, you're making me do it again. Just into my underwear instead on your leg this time!"

She giggled as she grabbed his collar with the other hand and pulled him tauter. Just as they were entangled into a lewd kiss, the doorbell rang and Gabriel sighed.

"Breakfast!" They both said at the same time, disappointment very audible in their tone.